Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    October and December of what year? I had this problem in September `07, not `08...sure seems like you took a long time to figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing how a post to the forum can open communication that was thought closed. Over nighting this guys order would go a long way in righting a wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate the heads-up on this company, seems like one I won`t be ordering from anytime soon with other companies have nothing but 100% fantastic feedback...

In this industry with the competition there is, there is no room for any slip-ups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Towel Pros | Microfiber Towels | Cleaning Towels for auto detailing, commercial and household cleaning

I have gotten suade edge towels adn WW MF. So far. Excellent all the way around. i am in NY they are in CA and my order took4 days including order date to arrive.

Good Guy! Fast Service, Super Towel!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P1et
    I appreciate the heads-up on this company, seems like one I won`t be ordering from anytime soon with other companies have nothing but 100% fantastic feedback...

In this industry with the competition there is, there is no room for any slip-ups.

I`d normally agree, because Leo`s response was really weak and unapologetic, but his cotton towels are the best thing available IMO for removing wax residue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P1et

agreed, customer service is the most important factor in *my* purchases. if i don`t get good customer service, i`ll spend my $`s elsewhere (even if i have to pay more). you can`t put a price on good customer service...

Post Thanks / Like
    same old BS from Leo he likes to attack anyone that complains. :nono

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m surprised to hear this many negative comments regarding the dftowel (and Leo) site. I`ve ordered several times and had good turnaround time on my orders and the product (alpine cotton mf) is a first class product. Also made in America.

I know my experiences don`t resolve those problems noted, but there is usually another side to most stories.

Post Thanks / Like

Plus ! on these Justin at the ragshack is a great guy and awesome customer service.Fast shipping and excellent products
    Ron

Middletown, Orange County, New York, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    once I got ahold of him through pm here on autopia, the problem was solved very quickly. I have heard many good things about the towels. if they are as good as i`ve heard, I will be ordering more. even though this problem occured.

Post Thanks / Like
    Products .......A+

Service..........F

giving business to someone else instead of DF towel (Leo)

PRICELESS

Post Thanks / Like
    I had an order back in mid September that hadn`t arrived so I finally e-mailed Leo and got a response within 24 hours. He stated that somehow the order was marked as shipped before it actually went out and took care of it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think some are being a bit harsh. They sell a somewhat unique product and when it`s gone I doubt there will be anymore like it available. I`ve always gotten what I ordered, even if once it took a little longer due to a mistake somewhere in a warehouse. I`m not aware of any other popular towels that are made in the USA, heck, most of us are happy if a MF is made in Korea instead of China.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    xDevious- Glad to hear you got the issue sorted out to your satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CLean
    I`m surprised to hear this many negative comments regarding the dftowel (and Leo) site....

-AND-

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    ..Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think some are being a bit harsh..

Lurking around this thread, I`d been thinking that too. Leo`s contributed a lot here, and while he and I sometimes have differing experiences, his knowledge of textiles is really something.

I can understand people getting ticked off by bad service, but I`d be surprised if he didn`t do whatever`s possible to sort out any problems; he always strikes me as that kind of guy.

And yeah, I do like the DFT/CBT, just wish mine wouldn`t eventually get stiff and quit passing the CD-test (the way all my natural-fiber textiles eventually do).

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it seems harsh if you haven`t been subjected to unecessary BS. I`m as pro-US manufacture as anyone, as can be seen in the various political/economic threads over in the hot tub. I also have welcomed DFTowel`s expertise with textiles. But I`ve dealt with enough angry customers myself to know that there is no reason to BS a customer as was done to me and apparently many others.

We have plenty of one-man shows here (Excel, Danase, SMP, etc.) and I don`t think any of us, unless we had a critical need (which we would hopefully communicate at time of order placement to make sure it would be accomodated), would begrudge those vendors their vacation, illness, holiday, order shortage, or being swamped. I just can`t countenance the BS.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information