Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have a nos kit in there cars?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t have one in my car, but I`ve installed a few in my day. Did you have a question?

I`ve been running NOS on my Corvette for 5 or 6 years, both street and strip. It`s been fun and totally reliable thus far.

Post Thanks / Like
    DLW: I love that car! I want a C4 project car so bad. Hopefully one day I can grab about a 95 6-Speed and do some suspension mods and a 383. Just thought I would tell you your car is awesome!
    2000 Mustang V6/5-Speed
    2002 PT Cruiser Limited

Post Thanks / Like

little rock nick`s black tiberon

hi all,

new to the forum and looking for some advice. i just purchased a flex 3041 and some 105/205 from pac. the car is a black 06 tiberon that i just polished with megs 105 than 205.
    the car had some really bad water etching and now looks 100% better. the hood of the car has alot of little rock dings that are not through to the metal but deep enough to not finish flat with polishing.
    the car is a daily comuter that travels the long island expressway and gets pelted with what sounds like a rapid fire bb gun.
    the polish has made its way into these little dings and it brings them more into focus.
    is there a product that can remove this tiny build-up or a "black polish" that would mask this.
    i did wash in between each step however i was to nervous to really lean into a mf towel to clean them out of fear of scratching what i had just fixed. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t know about a black polish but I have used Prima Amigo which is a dark glaze that may fill in some imperfections and hide them more than a white polish. It is a polymer base which can be topped with wax or sealant. Try Blackfire Sealant which does not leave a white residue.

Or, try searching for Turtle Wax Black Box. I have not used this product. Maybe another member can comment.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink View Post
    Don`t know about a black polish but I have used Prima Amigo which is a dark glaze that may fill in some imperfections and hide them more than a white polish. It is a polymer base which can be topped with wax or sealant. Try Blackfire Sealant which does not leave a white residue.

Or, try searching for Turtle Wax Black Box. I have not used this product. Maybe another member can comment.
    thanks biolink,

i did a search for prima amigo and the description sounds very promising. i`ll have to pick some up and give it a try.

steve

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opti-Seal is another one to use ( clear ) and maybe doing a 50/50 IPA wipedown should help also. Just be careful it`s soft finish there.:wizard:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information