Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Jim

Years ago I had a thread over at the L2D forum(now defunct) giving some quick thoughts, tips and PERSONAL opinions on Carnauba waxes. I have an enormous amount of waxes that I will never be able to use up. But collecting and trying them out is the fun part for me!
I have had sooo many people PMing me the past few years and some help from someone who saved most of my thread asking me to repost or restart. So I decided to post here at Autopia.org and will update/revamp thoughts on previously reviewed waxes as long as adding new additions.
This will be an ongoing thread as I will attemp to add on a regular basis.
All waxes in this thread were purchased by myself except for Adam’s Americana and Prima Banana gloss. Those 2 companies sent me their waxes to add to that thread back then as long as I reported honestly(which I always do)

I politely ask for everyone who post to keep it based on Nubas please. I don’t want this thread a battle over waxes, sealants and coatings. There are some fantastic detailers here who only use a certain type of LSP. We all know that the grueling hours of work done b4 the LSP process is what makes a great detailer, not the LSP of choice. So again I ask your comments stay focused on Nubas and we all have a little fun here.

I hold no brand preferences and I try to give my best representation from my experience with the product so you can make your own decisions.

Thank You, Jim

stay tuned.....,