Post Thanks / Like

Migliore Cima Sealant - Audi A6

It has been a great week here in New England.

I was able to get out to do a quick detail on the A6 and shot a few photos for our social media sites. We`re waiting on a nice new Rupes polisher to test for the full spring detail, but in the interim I hit the A6 with our new Cima Sealant and wanted to share the photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Migliore Cima Sealant - Audi A6

Excellent job and great pics !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Nice

Does it work over wax and sealants? Just got some and would like to put it over some other stuff.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

We`ve tested it over other waxes and sealants and it will bond fine. Although, preferably you would layer it under a wax if given the option.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore View Post
    We`ve tested it over other waxes and sealants and it will bond fine. Although, preferably you would layer it under a wax if given the option.
    Understood, but I just did my car today, so I`ll give it a try over for now.

Thanks for quick answer
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of situations would make it hard to flash clear? I know with similar products if the paint is too hot, there will be smears and high spots.

Also, I know the advertised durability, but are you getting those kind of results in the real world?

How is the sheeting and beading of the product?

I love having representatives of the company being here, thanks for posting!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we`ve seen the advertising durability in the real world. We`ve tested this product for a while, including myself on my personal vehicle. Of course, in harsh conditions it will not be as apt to last as long, but under normal conditions it will.

The product worst best when applied on cool paint. As you mentioned, if it`s hot it causes the product to flash instantly and you`ll get steaks from uneven coverage.

Sheeting and beading are good to great. Although, we feel the depth the sealant creates is what really sets it apart. Thanks for asking!

Post Thanks / Like

Ron - Do you have any photos to share after using Cima? I`ve love to see them if so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore View Post
    Ron - Do you have any photos to share after using Cima? I`ve love to see them if so.
    Think you miss understood me. I just sealed and waxed today, so I will be trying it in the next few days. Will post pics as soon as I do it.

Think I heard you were in CT. Where? Lived in West Hartford till last October. Son is at Fairfield univ.

Southern New Mexico which is NOT the Land of Enchantment.
    Post Thanks / Like

I applied Migliore Cima Sealant about two weeks ago to my Black Diamond 2012 Caddy CTS-V. The car had originally been "prepped" with Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant, and BF Midnight Sun wax. The surface looked good, but the wax appeared to be non-existant, long gone. No beading, or very little, following a shampoo. This car is not a Daily Driver, but sees some long road trips.

I washed Car with Blackfire conditioning shampoo, and applied the Cima Sealant very thinly. Application went quickly, applying to small sections only, before wiping off any possible excess, as I was somewhat apprehensive about applying Cima over an "already sealed" car. Cima was applied at approximately 80 degrees ambient temp, in very low humidity (likely around 15%).

The results are super shiny, super slick, but I wouldn`t describe the outcome as having any particular "depth" to the finish. Throughout several washes, the finish continues to look great. Sheeting occurs, but beading associated with traditional wax applications is not there. Lack of water beading on the surface is O.K. by me, as living in a super-fast-drying environment (very low humidity) means less water spots for me, even though I use softened water.

Still fighting picking up a bit of "static-cling dust". Not nearly as bad as BF Wet Diamond though.

What can I apply,...if anything,...over Cima Sealant to reduce "static cling". What LSP`s can be safely applied over Cima?

Thanks, Dusty.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I do love me some Migliore

Post Thanks / Like

Car looks great.

How would you compare the look of CimaSeal to your waxes? I am currently working on a review and testing the durability of Primo.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for the kind words! I`ll do my best to answer your questions.

Dusty - Cima Sealant should have very minimum static cling type dust as there is very little product that remains uncured on the paint. The excess will quickly flash off. If you can find anything that leave less dusting, please let us know. We`ve tested all our other LSPs on the paint and have had success bonding all of them. Any photos of the CTS with Cima?

Mike - Thanks for your write-ups! We`re going to feature the 335i shot on our facebook page today. If you would like us to `link-back` if you have a facebook page for your detailing business let us know. We love customer photos so keep them coming.

Troy - Cima Sealant will be more optically clear than our waxes. I am a big old school carnauba fan, despite being a younger guy. I still feel nothing beats the look of a carnauba and our product line shows that. I`m sure if you`ve used our waxes you`ll immediately realize they`re very unique and require a few extra minutes of effort for removal. Although, we feel the small amount of extra effort is well worth result you achieve. The waxes will mute the paint more, creating more of a wet look. Keep me updated on our Primo review, look forward to it.

Thread Information