Post Thanks / Like
    For you SoCal folks who shops here or have been to the store before, I highly recommend signing up for their VIP club. I had gone to the store numerous times before and never even knew about this program up until some months back. I`m not sure exactly how the card works and what its benefits are, but all I know is that ever since I signed up, they`ve been giving me some freakin awesome coupons. During the past Xmas season, I got a 50% coupon for purchases over $20 and then in the mail they sent me a postcard for $25 off of $50. I got some amazing deals on the 303 Conv. top cleaner/protectant and some Meg`s pro clay in red and blue, along with some other things.

Last night I just used another coupon for $5 off of $20 to purchase some of the Mother`s MF towels and Meg`s MF even-coat applicators. I haven`t used it yet, but from initial impression they are as plush as the green Viking towels from Kmart, except this one is 20x24, compared to 16x24 so it`s an even better deal than the Kmart towels since it`s the same price. I looked on the back for product info, and the pad`s manufacturer is the same one as the Kmart Viking towel, Made in Korea.

I noticed tonight that they are scaling back on their Soft99 waxes and all the Japanese crap that went along with it and have used the extra shelving space to display a Meguiar`s G100 (basically a PC for those that did not know) along with some other orbital polisher. This section was so small before that you wouldn`t even know they sold the G100 unless you looked carefully for it. Now it`s in a display case with pads, backing plates, and the Meg`s pro polishes to go along with it. I also noticed that they`re finally carrying #21 in the 16 oz bottle, but I`m going to wait on that because tonight at the register, one of the girls handed me a $10 off $30 coupon good in April.

I got some extra coupons that I probably won`t be using and they`re good for certain periods of this month. I have $10 off $50, $15 off $75, and $20 off $100 left. Obviously not as good as the $5 off $20 I used tonight, but if you were planning on making a purchase there soon, you`re welcome to have it. Just PM me for it.

For those that haven`t shopped at this place before, most items sells for retail but I`ve noticed that sometimes it`s just as cheap to buy it there compared to some of the online stores. For example, Rick at ADS sells #21 16 oz for $15.99 which is way cheaper than Autogeek`s $19.99 price for it. Super Autobacs has it also for $15.99. This week NXT paste wax was also on sale for $12.99. I really don`t want to buy another Meguiar`s product, but I might give #21 a try. To know that I can get it for cheaper without having to order online is pretty nice.

They also carry 1Z Einzett products, but I don`t normally look for those products so I couldn`t tell you if you`re getting a deal or not. It`s probably full retail price. IIRC, their polishes costs $14.99 which isn`t too bad compared to the costs of their other products like the glass cleaner, interior protectant, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    good looking out.....

From time to time i go there and pick up clay,soap and other small items only if im low and need it asap.....

yes there pricing is definetly good better then my local paint supply....(Megs)

but really i go there for some meets and there you use to be a hot female worker who @ time would hook it up but i havent gone since dec....

on my next visit i may have to sign up....

so there discounting the soft 99 bummer i didnt get a chance to try the wax everyone was craving but then again i dont need a new paste wax im set ....
    another day another dollar

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they got some hot chicks that work there. Not model hot, but good looking enough. I haven`t seen a girl too ugly to bone working there yet. It seems like the girls who ring you up hook you up at random. One girl gave me a coupon (which was just a cheaply printed paper coupon) so the next day I went and made another purchase in hopes of getting more of this coupon, but no luck with the new girl ringing me up. The one that rang me up last night was a bit friendly and I asked her what that yellow coupon paper was and she handed it to me and said it`s for VIP members for the month of April.

Everytime I go there always seems to be some kind of meet. Last night there were some white Evos and an STi in the mix. I don`t belong to any club that regularly meets there. Plus, even though I`m 27, I feel like I`m a bit too old to be part of these groups.

As far as the Soft99 products, the prices seemed the same. I never really look at this stuff because all the product info is in Japanese. I didn`t see any of the Soft99 carnaubas this time around, mainly their soap, clay, and compounds.

I order most of my items online, but it`s fun to go there just to check out the selection they have. I never really bought anything there before until I started getting all these coupons. I would say that most coupons I get are junk from most stores, but their coupons definitely get me to go into their stores.

Post Thanks / Like
    dang, i could only imagine how many points i would of racked up (spent hundreds of dollars over the years) if they had this when i first started shopping there .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT

Last night I just used another coupon for $5 off of $20 to purchase some of the Mother`s MF towels. I haven`t used it yet, but from initial impression they are as plush as the green Viking towels from Kmart, except this one is 20x24, compared to 16x24 so it`s an even better deal than the Kmart towels since it`s the same price. I looked on the back for product info, and the pad`s manufacturer is the same one as the Kmart Viking towel, Made in Korea.

both the mothers and viking mf`s are manufactured by shroeder & treymane, inc. i`ve said it many times before, their mf`s are just as nice as any other boutique brand out there. lately, i`ve been using the mothers ultra-soft quick detail mf towel and i love these things! very plush, soft and a good size to boot... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigal3
    both the mothers and viking mf`s are manufactured by shroeder & treymane, inc. i`ve said it many times before, their mf`s are just as nice as any other boutique brand out there. lately, i`ve been using the mothers ultra-soft quick detail mf towel and i love these things! very plush, soft and a good size to boot... :up

bigal, those were the ones I purchased last night. They definitely look like quality towels with the edge going to the Mothers for its size. Both the Mothers and Viking QD towels were slightly more plush than the Sonus Der Wunder towels, which is actually already pretty plush if you ask me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    bigal, those were the ones I purchased last night. They definitely look like quality towels with the edge going to the Mothers for its size. Both the Mothers and Viking QD towels were slightly more plush than the Sonus Der Wunder towels, which is actually already pretty plush if you ask me.

bottom line. there are many great quality mf towels out there (pakshak, cobra, sonus, chemical guys, meguiars, etc...), it just comes down to personal preference... :dance

Post Thanks / Like
    <BOTTOM LINE> there are many great quality mf towels out there (pakshak, cobra, sonus, chemical guys, meguiars, etc...), it just comes down to personal preference... :hifive:

Thread Information