Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

Need some help. I am from Singapore, and I have asked a friend of mine who is visiting Anaheim to help me pick up some detailing products which are not available where I stay.

He is staying at the Anaheim Marriot, and I was wondering if any members here staying or whom are familiar with Anaheim will allow me to have the addresses of some good detailing product shops within the vincinity? My friend has a couple of hours to spare and will drop by to the nearest shop to help me pick up the products.

Perhaps if there is a shop who is willing to deliver the goods to the Anaheim Marriot (for a fee of course), that would be even better. My friend will be there until 3rd Feb.

If it helps, the products at the top of my list are Shmitt Washing Mitts, Megs#16 and the Polycharger- Wax Booster

Thanks! Please help!

John
    sWISHbrade

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt you`ll be able to find any of those products at any retail location besides the internet.

I don`t know what else you`d like to try, but for over the counter products you might want to send your friend to Super Autobacs in Stanton, CA. You can do a google search and get the address for them. It`s not too far of a drive from Anaheim, but hopefully your friend knows the area or has access to get the directions.

It`s a huge store with a bunch of car products so if he`s into cars, it`s a fun place to check out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a shop in Placentia (ShowCarGarage.com)--adjacent to Anaheim that will be stocking all the popular Meguiar`s professional products in the next few weeks, but you do know that #16 is NOT available in the US anymore or atleast it`s not being made, and you aren`t likely to find a store that still carries it.
    Find BlackWow at Autopia-Carcare.com
    Black Wow

Post Thanks / Like
    I know the last place I bought a can of #16 in Anaheim but that doesn’t do you any good because it’s been discontinued and they don’t have it any more. These days you have to hunt around for it or buy it off ebay or something like that.

The other stuff I haven’t seen over the counter around here (but I haven’t looked for them either).

He could buy them on the internet. He can get the Polycharger from autopia-carcare.com. They’re in San Diego so orders would get to Anaheim in a day or two. Don’t know if anybody has the Shmitt near by.

PC.

Thread Information