Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on a promotion for the spring. I will be purchasing gift certificates from a top notch steak house for 1/2 price. {Example a $50.00 gift certificate for $25.00} I will be using this slogan this spring in order to entice my current customers to send me new ones and to get new customers in the door. It will be a SHINE & DINE deal where my slogan will be our Reputation is at steak. Come see how good we really are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d have some kind of picture or something.... you want them to get that it`s a promotional thing and your not just a bad speller. Wouldn`t hurt to make it clear.

Gift Certificate to steak house plus = lots of new jobs. People think you can`t spell = lots of lost jobs

I`d have a vegetarian option too.... If you tried the steak thing out here in Colorado the entire city of Boulder would boycott you

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is creative!

So I assume that customers will get these gift certificates after getting their car detailed or spending x amount of dollars?

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds real similar to a deal some of the movie theaters are doing in my area, "food and a flick" where you get a $25 gift card to a restaurant as well as two tickets to a movie (no restriction on what showing times) for $40... seems to work well for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    good marketing idea, steak houses represent mostly men who appreciate the finer things in life. I wouldn`t worry to much about the vegetarian slant in your materials but have an alternative ready if somebody says something. Dr Jones, good idea with the picture of the steak. I would explore co-op promotions and advertising with the steak house, you promote them to your customers, they promote your services to their customers. Saturday`s are probably their busiest night, I would take a couple fully detailed high-end cars down there to showcase your services and hand out flyers to anyone who is interested. The steak house should be into for a number of reasons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good promotion!

Make sure you let us know how well it turns out. I`m working on getting Tri-Fold flyers made out. The printer isn`t open until noon next wednesday because of Mardi Gras so I have a few days so I can design them.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tri-folds sound nice, very professional. IMO smaller is better for a tri-fold, it seems people hold onto things they can fit in their pockets.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you are giving away LOBSTER let me know, i will come for a gift!!

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Intel486

Sounds like a good promotion!

Make sure you let us know how well it turns out. I`m working on getting Tri-Fold flyers made out. The printer isn`t open until noon next wednesday because of Mardi Gras so I have a few days so I can design them.

mardi gras and you`re not down on bourbon street checking out the drunk girls?? (kidding of course... I would however be there to check out the cool-as-hell musicians who tend to infiltrate street corners...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

mardi gras and you`re not down on bourbon street checking out the drunk girls?? (kidding of course... I would however be there to check out the cool-as-hell musicians who tend to infiltrate street corners...)

I would also be there for the "musicians".

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting promotional idea. Have you considered doing a cross promotion with the steak house-like give out gift certificates for each other?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Holly Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    AutoCare USA,

This is a good idea to be associated with another top notch business. I think a chain uses or did use this promo in our area, I will not mention their name, because they are not even clase to being in your league.

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?

Thread Information