Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys. I am starting a detailing business with a friend and I am thinking about doing a monthly plan. Say to do a full paint correction charge 1 price, then after that charge so much a month to wash the car and do basic maitnence. Does anybody do this? How much are you charging a month, and what services do you do? Does this sound like a good idea? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely, it`s one of my specialty`s......or better said my "Bread and Butter" I have some of the same customers that I have been providing my monthly maintenance programs to for over 18 yrs. That is week to week service, 52 weeks out of the year. The program offers either 3 or 4 detailed washes and a maintenance detail. Generally I will charge between $165.00 and up to $1250.00 per vehicle, per month. I have several customer who give me 3 - 5 cars per month......
    David M. Sylican

Innovative Detailing

Headlight Lens Restoral

O.C. California

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EliminatorXP
    Generally I will charge between $165.00 and up to $1250.00 per vehicle, per month. I have several customer who give me 3 - 5 cars per month......

What type of monthly work are you doing on a car that you are charging 1,250 per month on? That is approx $15,000 a year on one car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    What type of monthly work are you doing on a car that you are charging 1,250 per month on? That is approx $15,000 a year on one car.

I offer several monthly maintenance program options depending on what my customers needs are.....

Many of my customer with Black vehicles like their cars waxed 2x a month....and washed every week

I have another customer who lives out of state, and I take care of several of his vehicles, in which I keep the 2nd set of keys.....2 of them he wants completely detailed Bi-weekly (Porsche Cayanne Turbo S and BMW M5), then one of them he wants a complete detail every week (Ferrari F360).....this also includes starting them weekly, warming them up, driving them to keep them driven regularly, keeping up on air pressure in the tires, taking them to the dealer when servicing is necessary and DMV work. Regardless when he fly`s into town on his private jet, the cars are prestine, ready to drive and looking their best. As long as everything looks good and is turn key....he is a happy man.....I charge for this service roughly about $2500.00 per month.

Don`t we all wish we could have someone that we can trust to take care of our pride and joy`s, and treat them as if it was their own.....This is exactly what I provide.........My customer can sleep at night, away from his vehicles and he TRUSTS me to handle his vehicles needs...

During the summer when I frequent Lake Havasu, several of my customers from Orange County arrange for me to take care of their power boats during the summer season. I arrange to get the garage door codes, show up, open their 55 ft deep garages and clean up the toys.....this I would include in the monthly maintenance billing program......
    David M. Sylican

Innovative Detailing

Headlight Lens Restoral

O.C. California

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That is pretty cool David. I wonder what he pays his Nanny if he has any children. That`s a good setup for both of you.

My maintenance pkgs vary quite a bit, but generally I include a 4-Visit Plan/yr, 8-visit.yr, 16-visit/yr, and a 32-visit/yr. I don`t have anyone scheduled for a weekly, but the 16 and 32 provide a monthly prescheduled visit and then a flexible 4-10 visits as customer deems necessary for washes. It`s all packaged up with a price advantage for the customer, and I schedule them all a year in advance, with the exception of the flex times. All of the services are custom created for the particular vehicle and how its owner uses it.
    David Bibiloni

Tailored Automotive Detailing

Drive with Distinction

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one in place, and its $100 per month-140 per month (size and type of car), but I will adjust amount of times per month, etc for each individual needs! Its been on my site for a while now, but I want to really push it/advertise it this year

Dave, check your PMs!

Morgan
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do a monthly maintenance wash/vac/wheels and windows for customers who have already had a `full detail` performed. Usually packaged with a follow up sealant reapplication every 3 or 6 months.

Thread Information