Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal
    Yes I do.

I don`t.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal

Anthony I can fully understand if ultrafina works for you. We all have our own methods. To be honest I own Ultrafina as well as many other products. I beleive if you are doing this for a profession you should have many products in your lineup. As not all products, combinations, work well with all paints. Please take in mind I have read this entire thread and if you choose to argue with me I will sipmle just ignore you. I mean no harm in what I`m saying just trying to offer my experiance. FOr light marring is M105 over kill? Keep in mind M105 has some of the most finely milled abrasives in it that it will level paint fast and it will also finish down perfect with proper methods. Persay why not just use a little less product and a softer pad to get the desired results. You can also add some water to make it more workable like a final polish. Thats what I meant by thinking outside the box.

105 is very aggressive. There aren`t many compounds more aggressive than it. It`s so aggressive it has changed the game in detailing. You can do rotary work with a PC using it. It also finishes down really well. Awesome product and I use it. To suggest that someone use it for very light marring is something I don`t agree with. Not trying to argue with you and you can choose to ignore me like you said you would but that doesn`t change the facts. If I came on here and suggested to the thread starter to use 105 for the light marring he wanted to correct I would get abused far worse than I already have. Using 105 to clean up light marring is not advisable. It is way more cut than you need.

At this point in the thread you could recommend throwing a car off the cliff to correct it and if I disagreed with you people would side with you just so they didn`t agree with me. If you said 2+2=5 I would get called a troll for saying no it`s 4. So don`t expect anybody to have the guts to challenge your 105 for light marring suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony A
    I have been called many names in this thread and no one seems to mind that. POS, arse, ***** are just a few. I will only take so much before I retaliate so yeah I called some names back what do you expect when I get attacked?

Yeah I expect that from a troll....Guess that`s the benefit of being a troll..

I was even attacked for suggesting to learn on scrap pieces. A suggestion by the I got from this forum. It has been suggested by many well known detailers on here. When I mentioned I practice or experiment on scrap I get attacked by obvious trolls.

I`ve said nothing but compliments about you being a junk scrap detailing expert...

A suggestion by the I got from this forum.

Suggestion you got by the [yourself] from this forum ? :nixweiss

The paint thinner wipe down challenge is certainly not pathetic. Everybody I have talked to about it finds it to be an outrageous claim and thinks it`s pathetic that nobody else challenged it.

You can start a thread just like the wax test thread you so admire... Instead of ridiculing people`s opinions...Why don`t you start a thread that will benefit us autopians, prove your point and also give you some class and respect

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve gotta say, Anthony A, you certainly have a passion for argument, and a flair for drama.

To everyone else reading this thread, despite all the bickering there are some real good nuggets of information in this thread that take an open mind and years of experience to find out on your own.

The more you know, the more you know how much you don`t know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sulla
    Yeah I expect that from a troll....Guess that`s the benefit of being a troll..

Far from it. Trolls behave much differently than me. They behave more like you.

I`ve said nothing but compliments about you being a junk scrap detailing expert...

That was an insult mocking the fact that I use scarp panels to practice things on. Calling some one a junk scrap deatiling expert is name calling.

Suggestion you got by the [yourself] from this forum ? :nixweiss

Many on here. As I said do a search. For years people on here have recommended it. I thought it was a great idea and did it. Great way to actually try things instead of being a "me to" boy like you.

Read a few of the threads in this link. It will become very clear very quickly for you. Than after you pull your foot out of your yap maybe you can learn something other than being a "me to" boy.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/search.php?searchid=364779

You can start a thread just like the wax test thread you so admire... Instead of ridiculing people`s opinions...Why don`t you start a thread that will benefit us autopians, prove your point and also give you some class and respect

Thats a laugh. If you go against any of the so-called experts on here you are a troll. Just look at this thread. I have been called every name in the book. I get mocked by you for using scrap panels a suggestion I got from many of your "respected" detailers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelM
    I`ve gotta say, Anthony A, you certainly have a passion for argument, and a flair for drama.

No passion for argument. It`s more like an absolute hatred for spineless cowards who just sit back and nod in agreement at obvious BS. Than these same cowards attack you for speaking out against their masters. This thread is a great example of that. Look at some of the random posts from people that came out of no where and just dumped on me. They didn`t even contribute a point they just joined the thread to insult and attack me. Check out Shutter`s words of Wisdom for example. There are a few others. Death is more welcome than being like these clowns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony, if you want to dispute "the masters" as you call them. Get a scrap panel with swirls, LIGHTLY buff with UF and use it more like a glaze to do any filling "the masters" claim it has. Photograph the whole series of events for us. Then get some paint thinner and make 2 or 3 ratios of varying strength and apply them to a towel of your choice and wipe away the UF. Again, photograph and document the whole thing.

If for whatever reason the UF doesn`t wipe away with paint thinner, hit it with a foam dilution similar to that of gmblack3a`s where that washed away oils.

Come back and post your findings. If it doesn`t withstand paint thinner of any strength than you can say with CERTAINTY that UF`s carrier oils/filling oils aren`t as robust as "the masters" claim.

Not only will it be a fun experiment but it`ll be a chance for everyone to learn something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    Anthony, if you want to dispute "the masters" as you call them. Get a scrap panel with swirls, LIGHTLY buff with UF and use it more like a glaze to do any filling "the masters" claim it has. Photograph the whole series of events for us. Then get some paint thinner and make 2 or 3 ratios of varying strength and apply them to a towel of your choice and wipe away the UF. Again, photograph and document the whole thing.

If for whatever reason the UF doesn`t wipe away with paint thinner, hit it with a foam dilution similar to that of gmblack3a`s where that washed away oils.

Come back and post your findings. If it doesn`t withstand paint thinner of any strength than you can say with CERTAINTY that UF`s carrier oils/filling oils aren`t as robust as "the masters" claim.

Not only will it be a fun experiment but it`ll be a chance for everyone to learn something.

Why don`t you do just that Mindflux? I don`t need to do that to prove it to myself. As I said none of my marring ever came back. Alcohol wipe downs, KAIO, multiple washes, and just months of environment and daily use. They never came back. They are GONE.

You know as well as me it wouldn`t matter what kind of test I did. The trolls on here would dump on it. If one of the "masters" said wash your car with baboon crap the herd would be stocking up on the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since it appears that my previous warnings regarding this thread were ignored this thread is toast.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread Information