Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Patience

Post Thanks / Like
    <i>Also your little quote about allegiance and character doesn`t make any sense. This is business. While I have no problem with PAC, they don`t offer you anything that another retailer doesn`t. Having allegiance to a business that sells you stuff is stupid, since they have no allegiance to you. </i>

That says enough about you that I don`t need to speculate on your character.

Allegiance was directed to those who have been coming here for many years and who have been praising and applauding PAC. Go read the threads about thanksgiving, etc.

http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6522

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    <i>Also your little quote about allegiance and character doesn`t make any sense. This is business. While I have no problem with PAC, they don`t offer you anything that another retailer doesn`t. Having allegiance to a business that sells you stuff is stupid, since they have no allegiance to you. </i>

That says enough about you that I don`t need to speculate on your character.

Allegiance was directed to those who have been coming here for many years and who have been praising and applauding PAC. Go read the threads about thanksgiving, etc.

http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6522
    LMFAO, go ahead call my character into question. You don`t know me buddy. You don`t know what I do in the REAL world. Just because I don`t get on a forum and stroke the ego of a COMPANY doesn`t mean I`m a bad guy or that my character is lacking. go ahead and keep thinking that PAC gives a crap about you or any other single person. Sorry to burst your little bubble, but a big business like PAC or AG can`t afford to care about every single individual customer. Thats not saying that PAC is bad or doing anything wrong, but of course you have to come to their defense from an attack that isn`t even there. In the grand scheme of things you yourself buying from PAC would not make or break them. Again, with a company this big they can`t afford to take every single person into consideration. They have to do what is best for the company and what makes MOST people happy.

And as far as your little thanksgiving thread, one FORMER PAC employee responded...looks like they really care...lol

You started a thread telling people to calm down about their orders, we responded by telling you the problems we have had. GET OVER IT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Buddy? My grandson is my buddy, not you.

I didn`t come to their defense. I only stressed patience. PAC will work out the wrinkles.

Come back in a day or two and you will see that all customers will have been treated with respect and equity.

Goodbye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Buddy? My grandson is my buddy, not you.

I didn`t come to their defense. I only stressed patience. PAC will work out the wrinkles.

Come back in a day or two and you will see that all customers will have been treated with respect and equity.

Goodbye.
    Well Buddy, my order was placed minutes after the sale was announced and I am in an area that takes two days to get stuff from PAC. Still don`t have any stuff today even though I got an email from Michael saying it would be shipped on Monday....so...I can assure you I have not been treated with respect or equality since I know for a FACT that someone who placed and order 8 hours after me got their shipment already....got anymore defending in ya for that one? <:-P

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you read any of the explanations?

It`s a going out of business sale, coupled with a storm related tech failure, and you still expect normal trends?

:-?

Post Thanks / Like
    coupled with a storm related tech failure, and you
    Seems to ALWAYS be an excuse... Storm, servers went down, power failure yadda yadda yadda. I can`t even find out whats going on with my order... Even the BFMS group buy was a failure in communication.
    Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m getting a little concerned about my order too. I wish someone would just e-mail me to let me know it`s on the way or at least will be shipping soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only placed a couple of orders with PAC, but I don`t have any problem with them. On the 26th, I placed an order under $100, and was not charged shipping. If you looked at the site at that time, there was an offer up for free shipping, but with an end date of 6/20. I placed my order, no shipping charges were added, which surprised me. On the 27th, I rec`d an email from Mike, stating they were out of one item, and that there was an error with the shipping, which should have been charged. I was given the opportunity to either cancel the order, or pay the net difference (a very small amount) for shipping. Since the items I ordered were 25% off, I gladly paid the additional for shipping, for which I rec`d a PayPal invoice today.
    Remember, they are operating with computer problems, and are likely short staffed at this time. Likely they are also dealing with an unusually high order volume.
    Under the circumstances, I am sure some errors will occur, But I believe they are doing their best in a difficult situation.
    I have every confidence that all orders will be filled to the best of their ability.
    I am certain they are not out to cheat anyone, but I am also sure that mistakes can occur. I am also sure they will make things right. From what I see, they have been an honorable business for many years, and I see no reason that would change at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjon1 View Post
    I am certain they are not out to cheat anyone, but I am also sure that mistakes can occur. I am also sure they will make things right. From what I see, they have been an honorable business for many years, and I see no reason that would change at this time.
    I made a few posts regarding my order and got jumped on so I am not saying a word otherwise. But I would like to say that I never thought or claimed they were out to take my money. I was merely curious because my second order placed hit my bank with no mention from anyone of my first order. I simply wanted to know if it is being filled so I can look elsewhere for stuff I need. Frankly, I still would like to know what is up with that order. I am sure they are busy but this vendor was the sole provider of a pad that I ordered.

Period.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be my guess (and only a guess) that your first order is lost in computer land, since it has not hit your bank account yet. I agree that it would be great if you could get some confirmation of that. No offense intended toward you or anyone else. I am sure there are issues going on that no one knows about yet, but I do believe they are doing the best they can. I work in a retail environment, and have seen business closings. Things can get pretty confusing at times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sorry you guys didnt get free shipping when it was expected .

All I can say is I beleive it was most likely an honest error with all thats going on . I know it still sucks but hopefully you will either be refunded or compensated in some way.

PAc still rocks my world.
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Im sorry you guys didnt get free shipping when it was expected .

All I can say is I beleive it was most likely an honest error with all thats going on . I know it still sucks but hopefully you will either be refunded or compensated in some way.

PAc still rocks my world.
    The big problem is not really about the free shipping, its about PAC charging the people without telling them... That`s dirty business.
    Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1 View Post
    The big problem is not really about the free shipping, its about PAC charging the people without telling them... That`s dirty business.
    Dwayne ,I refuse to beleive that would do that intentionally.
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjon1 View Post
    It would be my guess (and only a guess) that your first order is lost in computer land, since it has not hit your bank account yet.
    When they extended the sale I placed another order. :money: That order is posted on my account. Still no first order. I guess I need to find new pads. I`ll just watch a few of Street Dreams` posts and buy what he has.:notworthy:

BTW, I just searched my email and found 46 orders placed with PAC over the years. Did I trust them? Of course. Will I miss them? Of course. OMG!
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I just read this thread and the thread on Autogeek and am very sad that this is happening.

In all fairness I feel that many of you have been extremely patient and understanding of the situation, even those of you have (rightfully) voiced a complaint on this thread and others. I certainly can appreciate your compliments, patience, and your rights to voice your concerns.

I truly (TRULY) wish I could be of more of assistance for several reasons. Most importantly so that many of you who have chosen to give your hard earned money to PAC so could be treated in a way you find fair. PAC was generally known for having great customer service (although I am sure that not everything went perfectly all of the time) and it is a shame that many feel that the standard is not being upheld.

The second reason, is because while I am no longer employed there, some of the people who are killing themselves in the warehouse are my friends, and I know their character. It frankly is hard to see some people question the integrity of these people but I understand the frustration completely. If I were in your shoes I would feel the same way.

As it has been stated, the servers were struck with lightening, which caused huge problems with the way orders were processed, handled, shipped, etc. IF PAC wasn`t closing this problem would have likely been fixed (although my understanding is the fix was expensive). Given that PAC is closing and the capital required to fix the problem is no longer there, the remaining crew at PAC has to process all orders manually. Again it is my understanding that this includes downloading the orders, processing the credit cards, inputting the orders manually, and checking the orders out at the time of shipping. The inventory control is done through the server; there is no longer a way to track the inventory until it is checked out just prior to shipping.

I have forwarded all the questions I have to the appropriate people and tried to help when I can. I am really sorry that I cannot provide more info and have no power to fix anything, but I hope my reply can at least ease some of the anger/disappointed/insulted feeling that many of you have a right to.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information