Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 4 of Chicago`s finest

This is the media`s fault...
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    This is the media`s fault...
    While I`m reasonably certain you can both explain and/or support your contention, this is the fault of the four pieces of garbage who perpetrated this crime. This should be called a hate crime, and these four scumbags should spend the balance of their miserable, useless lives in prison...preferrably one in Turkey. I`m the parent of a special needs child, and this was a premeditated, predatory attack carried out by animals, plain and simple. They displayed a level of cruelty that should be met with an equal level of legitimate justice.

And, where is Obama on this? Why is he not all over the news condemning this heinous crime? At the risk of being labelled a racist myself, if the ethnic roles were reversed, he would be on TV flanked by the two biggest racists this country has....Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Label me if you want, but you know it`s true.

Post Thanks / Like

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/816827479625187328

.@CNNPolitics: Chicago PD says white man kidnapped, beaten by black youths who screamed abt Trump wasn`t motivated by race or politics.

www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/816827479625187328

.@CNNPolitics: Chicago PD says white man kidnapped, beaten by black youths who screamed abt Trump wasn`t motivated by race or politics.

Liberal media is laughable.

It cracks me up that the same media that pushes the idea of white privilege, and cites that Stanford swimmer as a glaring example- remember the rapist that instead of a mugshot is shown in a suit from team photo day? Yet this is the same media that chooses to use that photo instead of a mug shot, but uses the mug shots of black criminals, but then turns around and places guilt on white society for their choice of photo.

The media is disgusting and they`re playing everybody.
    Likes PRND[S], trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    While I`m reasonably certain you can both explain and/or support your contention, this is the fault of the four pieces of garbage who perpetrated this crime. This should be called a hate crime, and these four scumbags should spend the balance of their miserable, useless lives in prison...preferrably one in Turkey. I`m the parent of a special needs child, and this was a premeditated, predatory attack carried out by animals, plain and simple. They displayed a level of cruelty that should be met with an equal level of legitimate justice.

And, where is Obama on this? Why is he not all over the news condemning this heinous crime? At the risk of being labelled a racist myself, if the ethnic roles were reversed, he would be on TV flanked by the two biggest racists this country has....Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Label me if you want, but you know it`s true.
    I 100% agree, however, the media is more at fault. Winding people with poor education and sub-par IQ`s is dangerous. Social media then amplifies these messages, in what we know of like an echo chamber... This is the biggest problem we have.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes XxBoostinxX liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post

Im not anti Obama, but the fact is this man has done nothing to try and bring people together but has instead clearly incited race related violence and fanned the flames of racial tension.

Post Thanks / Like

From Facebook Live beating leads to 4 arrests - CNN.com

Offensive acronym removed. Just as a point of refernce, if the word shouldn`t be said in a family friendly atmosphere the acronym will not be allowed either.

Not racially motivated. Right...
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they can get the kidnapping charges to stick and they spend real time in jail. I have the felling they are 4 human beings who will do nothing but waste space, air, water and food for most of there life.
    Likes House of Wax, XxBoostinxX, Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

im a pretty liberal guy... but these are bad seeds. no rational, sane, or decent person could do this to someone else. take em out back or ship them off somewhere where i dont have to pay for them.
    Likes House of Wax, XxBoostinxX, Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutley disgusting... I wish I had a day with these people to give them what they deserve.
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Likes trashmanssd, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

IMO if you gotta lay blame for their behavior (that is, place it on somebody besides the perps), it`s a direct result of how those[individuals] were raised. Somewhere along the line they simply were not taught empathy. Oops, forgot..."empathy" is an epithet these days in some circles.
    Last edited by Paul@Autopia; 01-05-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Offensive Language
    Likes House of Wax, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I just can`t quite figure out why so many Americans have developed a hatred for the press/media......Really WaPo? This is the headline/narrative you`re going with here?:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/05/pro-trump-narratives-converge-in-one-awful-attack-streamed-on-facebook/?utm_term=.b220e7507988
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes trashmanssd, PRND[S] liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

More stuff is coming out, including a second video. From Police: Facebook Live Victim Targeted For ‘Special Needs’, Not Race « CBS Los Angeles

Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning they are investigating a second video, which surfaced on Twitter and appears to show the suspects grabbing the victim’s head, shoving it into a toilet, and forcing him to drink, according to CBS Chicago.
    Investigators have said the victim knew at least one of the suspects, according to CBS Chicago. Police said the victim’s parents had dropped him off at a McDonald’s and then the suspects brought the victim to Chicago in a stolen van, and tortured him for possibly up to 48 hours.
    So that`s kidnapping, and Grand Theft Auto.

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd, tropicsteve liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information