It`s called Amazon Mechanical Turk. I have no affiliation to this company, I`m just sharing a way I`ve been able to make a few extra bucks in my spare time. This is for real, not like doing online surveys or other work from home scams.

Now your not going to make ALOT of money by any means doing this, but I`ve been doing it about an hour a day for the past week or so and have actually made a pretty decent amount for my time spent on it. It`s a way to make yourself some gas money, heating oil money, Xmas gift money in your downtime if you have nothing else to do, it`s raining or too cold too detail. It`s def not for everybody, but I have actually been having some fun doing it as I don`t mind sitting in front of the computer and some of the stuff on there is quite interesting.

www.mturk.com

And then check out this forum to help get started:

mturk forum

I know this isn`t going to make anyone tons of money, but in this economy every little bit helps. I`ve been spending most of my spare time lately going over my business plan, planning marketing for next spring, etc. But when I get completely sick of doing that, I jump on here and make a couple bucks. It is in no way a replacement for an actual job, but you don`t have to leave the house to do it so why not.