Post Thanks / Like
    It`s called Amazon Mechanical Turk. I have no affiliation to this company, I`m just sharing a way I`ve been able to make a few extra bucks in my spare time. This is for real, not like doing online surveys or other work from home scams.

Now your not going to make ALOT of money by any means doing this, but I`ve been doing it about an hour a day for the past week or so and have actually made a pretty decent amount for my time spent on it. It`s a way to make yourself some gas money, heating oil money, Xmas gift money in your downtime if you have nothing else to do, it`s raining or too cold too detail. It`s def not for everybody, but I have actually been having some fun doing it as I don`t mind sitting in front of the computer and some of the stuff on there is quite interesting.

www.mturk.com

And then check out this forum to help get started:

mturk forum

I know this isn`t going to make anyone tons of money, but in this economy every little bit helps. I`ve been spending most of my spare time lately going over my business plan, planning marketing for next spring, etc. But when I get completely sick of doing that, I jump on here and make a couple bucks. It is in no way a replacement for an actual job, but you don`t have to leave the house to do it so why not.
    Rich Grasa

Pro Mobile Detailing based in New Milford, CT

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    how exactly does it work?
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s a ton of companies out there that have these "micro-jobs" that a computer can`t do and they don`t want to hire someone to do. So they put these jobs on the Turk for people to do. It may be only pennies per micro-job, but up to a couple dollars for the more involved jobs. Some of them are as easy as determining whether a picture was taken at night or during the day and clicking on a button to give an answer. Get efficient at doing these little jobs and you can rack up some coin. Some of the stuff on there I wouldn`t want to touch but alot of is cake. If you`re good at writing, there`s a ton of article rewrites, reviews, etc you can do and they pay pretty well. There`s all kinds of little jobs on there, find something you like doing and you can get very fast at it.

Once you submit the job, it takes a couple days and they credit your Amazon account and then you can choose to be paid by Paypal or amazon credits.
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending my wife a link to this thread.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Sending my wife a link to this thread.......

David, did your wife do anything with this? I`m just about set for buying all my Xmas gifts with what`s in my Amazon account at this point.
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    She hasn`t mentioned anything as of yet. I sent this over, not sure if she even looked at it? I can use all the help this year with X-Mas $ too. Kids get older and their buying appetite gets more expansive.

Thread Information