Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Truth..

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL... How in the heck do you sleep at night? You have to be paranoid of every shadow that comes lurking around.

How would you purpose to mobilize 20 million people of little to no training with no leader to fight a force that doesn`t even exsist? perplexing to say the least.

Do you belive in 2012 as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    man, i see that you are one of the ones that prefers to leave the `blinders` on.. all i can say is that when **** hits the fan... think of that crazy guy with the mobile detailing business..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Image
    man, i see that you are one of the ones that prefers to leave the `blinders` on.. all i can say is that when **** hits the fan... think of that crazy guy with the mobile detailing business..

I`d say if I had to take a side I`d take yours but there is not much you can do. Do you buy into David Icke and his lizard people as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    ...they are going to secede and become their own country and Chuck Norris is going to be president...but keep it on the QT.

If he were in the movie Predator he might be able to become governor.

Arnold: "Get to the...Governor`s Mansion!"

Jesse: "Right after I suplex Jake the Snake..."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    I`d say if I had to take a side I`d take yours but there is not much you can do. Do you buy into David Icke and his lizard people as well?

haha. nope.. there ARE alot of rediculous things out there, but i choose to stick to the facts..

I WILL NOT be unprepared, no matter what happens. I truly hope and PRAY that I am wrong...

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I truly hope and pray that you are not my neighbor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t you worry that they will use their satellites to beam mind control waves at you in your sleep?

The fact is that if you have a very basic understanding of science or history can can completely misinterpret things. There isn`t a conspiracy in everything. If there was, wouldn`t they just kill people who vocalized that they thought there was a conspiracy?

Though i think we just found a poster child for gun control...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XRL
    Don`t you worry that they will use their satellites to beam mind control waves at you in your sleep?

The fact is that if you have a very basic understanding of science or history can can completely misinterpret things. There isn`t a conspiracy in everything. If there was, wouldn`t they just kill people who vocalized that they thought there was a conspiracy?

Though i think we just found a poster child for gun control...

"One of the passengers aboard the plane that crashed into a house 10 miles from Buffalo, New York, airport late on Thursday was a 9/11 widow who had questioned the official account of the attacks, sued the government and consistently lobbied for an Investigative Commission."

source: 9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

"Johannemann was a part-time janitor assigned to clean rest rooms in the north tower on 9/11 and was, indeed, credited with saving a man.

His family says that day changed him, that he became withdrawn and began drinking heavily, falling in and out of work.

Twelve days before the seventh anniversary of the day he saved a life, Johannemann took his own."

source: URGENT: Key 9/11 Eye Witness Is Suicided

I dont go blasting away every day, but the military has trained me to be prepared for ANY possibility.. Doesnt hurt to be `ready`..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Image
    haha. nope.. there ARE alot of rediculous things out there, but i choose to stick to the facts..

I WILL NOT be unprepared, no matter what happens. I truly hope and PRAY that I am wrong...

never knew a true soldier to brag about his goodies in public!
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ribbing you there. Are those your personal weapons?

Post Thanks / Like
    a true soldier has nothing to hide! all completely legal.. i never show all my cards tho..

Post Thanks / Like
    You kind of lose credibility in your argument here when you cite Youtube as a source.

Besides, do you really think that the government, the George W. Bush government, is intelligent enough or capable enough to keep what would be the worlds largest and most damming secret under wraps this long? Think of how many people would be involved! Hundreds if not thousand of people would have to be keeping their mouth shut this whole time, not a single one making a mistake.

Do you really think the government is capable of that? This is the same government that couldn`t keep 5 guys breaking into a DNC office quiet. (Watergate...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of my ultra liberal friends showed me that garbage years ago. Mind you, this was after me having to listen to them tell me what a giant moron Bush was for several years....THEN they try to convince me that BUSH was the master mind behind what would have been the most elaborate, public, and globally scrutinized conspiracy ever attempted.

Hmm... something isn`t adding up right

You guys might want to call Bush an idiot, maybe you are right, maybe not, but at the end of the day, I can`t see anyone make a valid argument that Bush isn`t a genuinely good person that loves his country. He wouldn`t have had a part in anything like 9/11 IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    i believed the same thing when i was fighting `for` Bush`s beliefs.. but i have seen so much to change my mind completely now.. Vid of Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton at Bohemian Grove..

YouTube - The Bohemian Grove Exposed

Post Thanks / Like
    OR, i didnt want to really push it this far on the first night of posting this, but here you go...

YouTube - The Georgia Guidestones (American Stonehendge)

explain away this one and I will quit posting this `foolishness`..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information