Quote Originally Posted by IcarusLSC View Post
I`ve used my G9 a handful of times now on three cars and have enjoyed it so far.
I got it last fall when it came out. (knock on wood) I`ve had no issues with it at all. Seems quiet enough and smooth enough to me. Been using the 6" stock backplate and mainly 6" Buff and Shine Euro Foam pads. Used it to polish the glass on my car too after a tint place scratched it badly with a 5" backing plate and CarPro Ceriglass kit and their Rayon pads.
Unfortunately my 2019 Griots G9 stopped working in mid-May. No warning, no noises, just stopped.
I wiggled the cord etc to no avail, unplugged it and plugged it back in, nothing... I`ve checked the cord and brushes now too.

It`s one of the first releases of it and have heard they had issues, but it has been working ok till now so figured I`d be fine.
I literally only used it less then a dozen times. So disappointing to see it do this. I did have heat issues with it to start with so perhaps related, but I don`t know for sure.

I`ve emailed Griots, but shipping it across the border up here will be costly and a pita Calling them is a pita as they work the same hours I do, and in my job I just can`t stop to make calls. I figure this will take weeks++ to sort out, so just finished the car with PNS. I don`t know how to remove it once I go to finish it and it will probably be in the hot humid weather we get by then anyways. Still need to do the hood and passenger side :/

Update: I didn`t hear back from Griots till 6/15 almost a month after it stopped. Hopefully they will get it solved for me once I send it down there...