Post Thanks / Like
    I would like a 6 to 8 oz super sized sample of Optimum poly seal.

Should anyone interested, I think a good way to do this would be divide the cost of the gallon (40$ msrp) by the fluid ounces, get a cost per ounce, and then charge me accordingly. I will provide a 6 or 8 oz bottle and money for product and shipping.

I do not want to spend 40 bucks on a gallon - I wish they sold this in smaller quantaties, perhaps someone can enlighten me . . . I could not find anything on Optimums website.
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    The 32 ounce sizes will be out in a little while. Joshua312 bought a gallon and a bunch of empty bottles from me yesterday and mentioned in this thread http://autopia.org/forum/danase/8036...se-sale-2.html splitting it up in 8 ounce samples for people. Shoot him a pm and see if you can get one from him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    The 32 ounce sizes will be out in a little while. Joshua312 bought a gallon and a bunch of empty bottles from me yesterday and mentioned in this thread http://autopia.org/forum/danase/8036...se-sale-2.html splitting it up in 8 ounce samples for people. Shoot him a pm and see if you can get one from him.

Danase,

Do you know how much product is actually in a 128oz bottle? I only was able to get 100 oz of the gallon which basically left me with no product since I have 96 oz spoken for Thanks for the help - Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    Danase,

Do you know how much product is actually in a 128oz bottle? I only was able to get 100 oz of the gallon which basically left me with no product since I have 96 oz spoken for Thanks for the help - Josh

I honestly have no idea. I know the containers are a gallon but how much the manufacturer puts in them they would be better at answering than me.

Sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    No worries I was just curious. Someone brought to my attention I probably should have tested by bottles too see how many oz they actually fit if I fill them up to the top.

Unfortunately I filled them all already so I cant test it, so maybe that was the case as to why I ran out of product. But I think I have it all figured out now so its no problem. It`s not your fault Im a dummy lol Thanks again! (By the way the shipping was *fast*! I just ordered this stuff yesterday)

Thread Information