Was freakin` horrible, the girl gave me her keys so I could take it out to get washed, and at first glance I was like "Oh yeah! I get to wash this tight looking little white 4runner, alright!" But then, after giving a wash with some soap I realized that it hadn`t been waxed in probably 3 years! The paint was chalky as anything, I mean it was horrible. When I was drying the car I remember thinking to myself, "Dang, I really want to dry this car off and all, but I think the hard water stains might actually do it more good than harm!" (since there was no wax or anything on this car). It was a darn mess, I seriously wanted to just go to my van and shut all the doors, roll up the windows, and have a 5 minute morn session because of the condition this vehicle was in. It was a total nightmare. When I vacuumed it, I took the drivers side mat out to vacuum it, and nothing but powder, I don`t know how the heck this girl manages to get a huge layer of power on the mat, but it was so bad I had to just give the mat a pressure washing. It was horrible, the light pressure washing I did on that mat probably took less time than if I would have just tried to vacuum all the powder out! Anyway, I finally gave that girl her keys back and she almost cried she had never seen her vehicle so clean. I guess that`s what keeps me going sometimes