Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind you can`t say it because it`s your own product I guess.

DWG ULTRA-ION? is this something close?

Anybody know any zwitterionic waterless carwash products?

Post Thanks / Like
    this has been one informative post for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I found what reparebrise is using on that video, it`s called ÉCOLOLAVE, looks like they are producing it. Same thing tho the product doesn`t mention the word zwitterionic in it. And there is no concentrate option to buy. I think we need to get a list of these new generation waterless washes and see which one works the best. Still no traces of "Noble Wash" anywhere on the net. Joe did not reply to my email either. So I am guessing they are producing that as well.

Plot thickens...

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the time I use ONR to wash, every once in a while a traditional wash is needed.

I have found it works well to pull the car onto my lawn under our Crab Apple tree.

I use biodegradable soap, so I figure all the wash and rinse water will hydrate the lawn and out tree, plus its in the shade. My only problem from doing this is that i look like a total hillbilly with a car in the middle of the yard

Does anyone else do this or am I crazy?

Telechargement sonnerie portable gratuit gms | Sonnerie portable pour mobile telephone musique | Sonneries portables gratuites mp3 hifi

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you equipped for it there is a great way to apply Bucket and Hose Less wash that we have been using in our shops for a few years. Use a HVLP spray paint gun at 20psi with a 1.0 needle and aircap set. This gives you great atomization and coverage, while using much less product than any pump sprayer could ever produce. The finer atomization has many benefits, including a more through coverage, (the as provided spray bottles are hit and miss to say the least) less overspray and product use.

IF you intend to re-use the gun to paint with be sure you use a product that does not contain silicone. With a water based BHLW be sure to use a gun that is compatible with waterborne paints and you will not have any problems.
    At Your Service

Yvan

Post Thanks / Like
    Just today, I used ONR to wash my daily driver (unusually warm November mid-Atlantic weather). I used between 1.5 -2 gallons of water for the wash. I separately used a garden sprayer (about 1 gallon pressurized) to help rinse off the wheels (used Eagle One Wheel Cleaner). So for today, 3 -3.5gallons of water, 2 MF towels to dry, 1 MF towel for application of spray wax (booster) for a quick detail with very minimal runoff. I figured I have used a total of between 30-36gallons for the season.

Post Thanks / Like
    can i get more info on "noble wash"?? i have been trying to go greener, but sometimes you need a PW and well, water. i would like to try a new product in my skid but i am not finding one that works well. i made the skid to hold 15 gallons and has a low pressure on demand trigger with 80º spray nozzle. it was working ok in the summer with a product i was using, but now with dirtier cars it seems to take forever. i am willing to try just about anything that some one has used on dirty cars and found that works well enough for mobile detailers.

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to define "dirty" when using noblewash. Is it very dusty or does it have gritty dirt, etc...

A one time I was a 100% traditional car wash type of guy. I now wet wash cars maybe 20-30% of the time.

I don`t believe I can offer the level of detailing I do 100% waterless.

I have 4 levels of car wash, 1-noblewash for cleaner cars, 2-ONR if dirtier, 3- noblewash tops and PW lower half or just very dirty areas of vehicle, 4- full blown traditional wash.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Superior__Shine
    You need to define "dirty" when using noblewash. Is it very dusty or does it have gritty dirt, etc...

A one time I was a 100% traditional car wash type of guy. I now wet wash cars maybe 20-30% of the time.

I don`t believe I can offer the level of detailing I do 100% waterless.

I have 4 levels of car wash, 1-noblewash for cleaner cars, 2-ONR if dirtier, 3- noblewash tops and PW lower half or just very dirty areas of vehicle, 4- full blown traditional wash.

well i mean "dirty" i know wouldnt be advisable to use waterless. i mean just you everyday run of the mill daily driver that hasnt been washed in a few weeks? do you do a traditional wash on the first time customer, then maintain with waterless? and where can i get more info on "noblewash"? i couldnt find a website, is it your private label?

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently bought a product from a vendor at a flea market called "Dri Wash n Guard" that is a waterless wash. Have any Autopians heard of or used this stuff? It seems to work OK on my wife`s Grand Prix.

Post Thanks / Like
    DW&G is a product that has been around a long time, decent performance, but not a nice read on the MSDS sheet.
    At Your Service

Yvan

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT
    I recently bought a product from a vendor at a flea market called "Dri Wash n Guard" that is a waterless wash. Have any Autopians heard of or used this stuff? It seems to work OK on my wife`s Grand Prix.

It has some fillers, so it may not be quite as effective at cleaning without marring as you may initially think.

There are may threads on DWG on Autopia. If you feel like reading through lots of posts it could take up an afternoon if you search it!
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by advs1
    can i get more info on "noble wash"?? i have been trying to go greener, but sometimes you need a PW and well, water. i would like to try a new product in my skid but i am not finding one that works well. i made the skid to hold 15 gallons and has a low pressure on demand trigger with 80º spray nozzle. it was working ok in the summer with a product i was using, but now with dirtier cars it seems to take forever. i am willing to try just about anything that some one has used on dirty cars and found that works well enough for mobile detailers.

+1, can`t really find too much out about Noble, anyone with a link?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rumor has it a website will be up soon.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    Any news on the web site?
    At Your Service

Yvan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information