Post Thanks / Like

start-up chemicals?

Do any of you guys you solely use one company for most chemicals, and is so which one? I tried the NXT car wash soap yesterday, and I love it. Are the rest of products in their this line as good? I think customers like to hear a company name they have heard off when you explain to them what products you use.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: start-up chemicals?

My arsenal is built from products from several different companies. When it comes to paint correction though, I will admit that I have more poorboy`s than anything else. You`ll find meguiar`s, wolfgang, and pinnacle in my inventory as well, though.

NXT has it`s strong points, that`s for certain. I`d say it`s some of the best stuff available at Wal-Mart or Autozone

Post Thanks / Like

Nxt is an alright line, i would recomened if you are going to use the megs. stuff to go with there more porfesional lines, they work much better and are more cost effective

As for if I use one brand, No i sure dont. No company makes all the products i use, or if on the rare ocasion they do, i dont like all of them. I probley have nore then a dozen diffrent brands in my gargage for diffrent aplications. Heck i even have 5 or 6 soaps for diffrent paints and colours as well as the dirt level. The same applied for waxes, i have one for just about every paint or condition i will ever see. (im prepared). if you are looking at just starting out then find a brand that works for you, however as you start to become more ocd like the rest of us you will find a need for more products and more brands
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve used different companies over the year for part or all of my chemicals. Unless you are getting a big time deal by using one line, I say try as many as you can. Heck even with a good deal try others with the money you save. No one product seems to work well for every car. Having an assortment is useful. I think customer like a name they know but I also think there is appeal to using something that they couldn`t easily get themselves. Meguiar`s professional line I`ve only tried a few products but each has been great, this prompts me to try other product in same line. I use or have used a lot of Auto Magic products as well. I fully admit I love trying new stuff out.

Post Thanks / Like

Poorboys.

If he doesn`t have what I need, his chemist will usually try to make it for me.

Thread Information