Guilty. I`m just a big kid in a candy shine shop.

I received a nice random bonus for doing my (day) job so I wanted to treat myself. I did the first thing any absurd waxwaster would do and ordered some stuff I wanted to convince myself I needed. If you don`t get that statement, then all I can politely say is you might not have a problem, yet. Polish Angel: Bond, Black Bond: initial thoughts and observations, and a longevity test Otherwise some of you Autopians know where I`m coming from.

Ok back to the point at hand...that waxwaster`s epistemological dilemma of cost benefit analysis. [screech] Wow, maybe I`m getting ahead of myself.

I digress...

So let`s talk about that faded plastic elephant in ALL my Frontier`s pics that you all have been so polite to not harass me for.

Hence aforementioned thread title...

tools...

sally beauty supply, pretty useful...forgot I bought these, two years ago, whoops

how can you beat this? bottled (In Germany) three days before use (In Texas). ha

prep..n914 ww spray on trim panel. then a couple rounds of optimum paint prep spray and wipe downs

applied Heavy..I mean look at this sad trim

this is almost immediately after alplication

I then did the rest of that half of the trim, heavy

waited 10-15 mins and removed

waited 15 mins, applied again- why not?

waited, removed..photo shoot

2nd half (passenger side) I didn`t apply it as heavily and you can tell it is not as black as the drivers side

-thoughts:
So far so good.
Definitely looks better.

Worth the $? Well this 50ml was $60 which is a little procier than other options but I believe I saw PA say this can last up to 2 years.

Of course, I`ll judge the duration of at least my application within this thread.

It`s not sold here, yes. But Autopia has the largest selection of PA for any US retailer and I`m pretty sure had it before that (one) other site, just saying.

Autopia introduced me to PA so I will always introduce Autopia to more of it.

For this piece alone (and the few drops I used for my other trim..as well as this piece which I regret not getting a before pic of, but it was at the `let`s just replace you` stage

it`s not perfect but it used to look like a chalky mess

I`m very interested to see how this holds up.

I used maybe 5ml, probably less for this trim piece and the one and a half door handles and half of a window trim piece.

And just to clarify, I only opened this bottle because I parked my truck in my garage to load it up, over the course of the nignt, for the job the next day. And if course I ended up detailing something on it in that same evening, but I couldn`t devote all the time necessary to all trim pieces...yet.

also did the metal on the wipers to see if it would hold up (blades are 4 years old..never need to use them anyways)

Sode note, PA site says to not expose to water for 10 hrs..well since Murphys Law is my first cousin, once I pulled my fully loaded uo truck out of the garage the next day (at 7hrs cured) it was raining.

I didn`t wipe ot down after the 60 mile drive but also didn`t see any negative effects like water spots or streaks.

That should cover the initial post.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Next up for this, the SRT.