Post Thanks / Like
    The weather couldn`t have been more beautiful and the 16th Annual European Auto Show attracted over 150 examples of fine cars from across the sea.

Check out the link and see such cars as this 1930 Mercedes or a Hispano Suiza or a Bandini race car. Or the Lotus Elise, not yet legal for the states. Like Ferrari`s?. We had classics such as a `65 Daytona as well as brand new Modenas. Jaguars were well represented with graceful sedans as well as new and classic sports cars. BMW`s were there and over 35 Porsches. You`ll see some Alfas, Mini`s, Bentley`s, Aston Martins, VW`s and more. Take a look.

I was busy most of the day working the event but thanks to the Autopians who stopped me to say hello!

Euro Auto Show Pictures

The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Great pix, Brad. Thanks for all your hard work, and your helpful welcome to one and all. And, folks, what Brad`s not telling you is that with a gazillion German cars on the field, he earned the People`s Choice Award with his hot little Porsche. (The trophy is the last shot in his gallery --it was so cool, the picture doesn`t quite do it justice.) And, wow! there were a zillion spectators. What a great show!

And, Forrest, thanks for dropping by after the world tour you`ve been on. I hope to see you again in more StL events.

I never expect to do much in these shows with my little coupe. (Not old enough to garner attention, and not racy enough to garner any other attention.) But it was gratifying that so many folks took pix of it. For me, it was just a big relief not to have it subjected to all the nit-picking rules of a concours -- just spent a little time spiffing her up this weekend, made the 2-hr drive to StL, spent 30 mins on the field with QD, then enjoyed the companionship and looking at other gorgeous cars.

Gorgeous day, great folks, beautiful cars.

Thanks, Brad, for encouraging me to register.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too was at the show. What a beautiful day to admire so many beautiful cars. Looks like I missed an opprtunity to meet some fellow Autopians. Another show perhaps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad boy, blktaurus, bad. :nono I would love to meet other Autopians! Mark your calendar for Sept. 20-21: Jag Concours and the All-British Car Show.

Thread Information