Im looking for good site for problems with my vehicles. The Ford dealer closed almost 2 years ago and now Im somewhat lost where to go for both touble shooting and quality repairs if I so need. Mostly the diagnosic part. Maybe it might just be easier to have my vehicles hooked to scanner and get it done with. Heres what Ive got: 96 f150 4x4 5.8, slow start, shut done 3 times in 5 miles on a trip (so I turned around and went home), everything else works I do beleive on it. Ive replaced the ignition module with 1 from Oreillys(ya I should have probably got a better one but on sundat what else do you do.) 92 ford tempo 2.3 might start wont stay running, replaced fuel regulator, ign. module, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv valve, and a/c after the wife drove it this summer. 88 f150 5.0 5 speed 4x4 dual exhaust since 94. Check engine light comes on at moderate exceleration at temps under 45degrees. It still runs though. just to keep the other brands off my back 01 venture, a/c not working since early July, the radio does not work(CD PLAYER DOES). May only need to put on scanner and find out whats wrong sometime. Thanks RANDAL