Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered my Klasse today! Im really happy about it. CMA is really close to my house and UPS says it will be here tomorrow! I cant wait! I was going to go the Zaino route but when I called Zaino Bros, they dont even take credit cards yet! That was kind of amazing but what can ya do. SO I ordered the Klasse AIO and the Sealant Glaze. Here is my plan for this weekend:

1)Dawn wash

2)Mothers Clay Bar

3)Dawn Wash

4)Eagle One Wet WipeNShine

5)Two coats AIO (With WipeNShine in between each coat)

6)Two coats of Sealant Glaze (One sat. and one sun. wipe and shine between coats)

Does this sound good? Let me know! When its done ill post pics!
    `02 True Blue Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just do a regular wash and when done then clay.

Then move right to the AIO if the surface is still clean. The AIO will remove what ever the eagle 1 stuff laid down. For a newer car 1 layer of AIO for older 2 may be required.

Then apply a layer of SG per day until you get 3-5 layers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds pretty good! I would suggest that the second coat of AIO isn`t necessary. AIO doesn`t layer like SG does. The second coat would simply remove the first coat. The only benifit I can see is that you are polishing the paint twice.

Hope this helps, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    HoS - It`s been debated heavily here about whether a second coat of AIO removes the first or not, but besides its polishing abilities , the bottle (or directions from CMA, I don`t recall which) do mention that it adds a layer of acrylic, so there supposedly is a benefit to adding a second layer. I know that some may disagree.

At worst, a second coat of AIO, even if it does remove the previous coat, would ensure complete coverage. So it really couldn`t hurt, if you have the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    After using Mother`s clay I did not find it necessary to do another wash. I used AIO and it sealed. I followed with SG on following weekends. That was nearly a year ago. The car still looks good after a QD or wash. I just can not believe how long this stuff has lasted. It makes me feel guilty. I bought a pc 7336sp for my birthday back in March, Its still in the box. I am waiting for the need to use it. I park under a carport and live in the Houston area,which means we do not have the harsh winters some have. But we are going to get our bad weather, summer is coming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless your paint is really dirty heres what I would do....

1) Wash well with high concentrated car wash. (use double the amount you would normally use.) As far as dawn goes, it`s pretty harsh and will leech beneficial oils and such from your paint. A good car wash is almost as good. AIO will remove all previous wax and prepare your surface for the S/G, its really all you need in my opinion. Dawn is a zaino thing because zaino has no real "surface prep step.

2) Examine the paint to determine the need for clay, I am not a fan of clay and think its not too good to do too often.

3) AIO, then go around the car and you can reapply AIO to any tough or still in need of work spots.

4) Go ahead and S/G, let the first coat of S/G dry for at least 2 hours before you take it off. With each coat of S/G you apply it will come off easier and easier.

5) Sit back and enjoy the shine!

Also, do not wipe and shine or QD between the coats of Klasse products. Once you start your S/G-ing you can QD after a wash if you are not going to put more S/G on. BUT!! Make sure you wash before you apply another S/G layer. Any QD or shine product will prevent Klasse from bonding to its previous layer and could cause streaking and hazing.

Thread Information