Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I`ve been trying to get opinion on which one to get. Zymol Titanium or Zymol Glasur. I am more for looks than durability. Which one gives a better look or are they both giving about the same looks, so i can just save money and get Titanium since its cheaper.

Anyone have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    i havnt tryed eather but i can say i was at a car show 2 weeks ago and this guy was useing glasure. and swares by it..great durability . and his paint looked smooth and glossy...

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks trhland.

hoping others will chime in as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glasur is the only one I hear anything about...

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks wfedwar.

I find that is the case. Glasur seems to be widely talked about but not Titanium. Wonder whether I should just go and get Glasur then.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would move up to Concours. Excellent product great durability and easy to use. Check Zymol`s website for the sampler kits. Not too expensive and you can try some of their high end products for not too much money.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Concours it has a deep look to it and has about 3 months durability really easy to use

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Destiny, but I would use Concours until a person gets comfortable with the process and products and then move up.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use glasur, In my experience, glasur looks identical to concours yet lasts longer and is $75 cheaper. As for titanium I have no experience with it however I believe you really can`t go wrong with any of the zymol waxes. They have their own special look and the way they handle water is impressive. Id call zymol and see if they have their sampler kits still and order one of those and see what you think

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys....

wow....now have to choose from titanium, glasur, concours, destiny

glasur is at the limit of my wallet`s capacity for this. i cant go beyond that to concours. i would love to but wallet says, not for now.

the only place i can get zymol is via autoinclifestyle.com which is based in singapore. i dont think there are samples from them.

thanks for the info.

still, would appreciate any other feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used all 3, and I personally think Zymol waxes just get better with how much money you spend. The Glasur is however one of my favorites to use, it`s very smooth, has an amazing glow, and is one of the best smelling Zymol waxes.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson
    thanks guys....

wow....now have to choose from titanium, glasur, concours, destiny

glasur is at the limit of my wallet`s capacity for this. i cant go beyond that to concours. i would love to but wallet says, not for now.

the only place i can get zymol is via autoinclifestyle.com which is based in singapore. i dont think there are samples from them.

thanks for the info.

still, would appreciate any other feedback.

Buy direct from Zymol. Tell them you belong to a car club and they will give you 10% off. When I bought Destiny I became and Allegiance member and this gives me 10-20% off on purchases.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks bimmer330 for the idea. I have already signed up and all,then i was thinking, shipping.its gonna cost a bomb to ship to here maybe i`ll just buy retail from the detailing shop in singapore that has zymol.

Thanks again.

Still cant decide titanium or glasur..

Post Thanks / Like
    Glasur! Good luck with your decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Titanium got a bad rep. as it was suppose to be very durable, the SUV wax etc.

However, sadly it was really a 10-12 week wax and its ability to repel dirt and rinse free after about 6 weeks was pretty poor.

Other products such as Glasur picked up the market for a similar price as they tended to look better and last about the same length of time and perform just as well repelling dirt etc.

Ital has been reformulated recently and i believe repriced, it had also become a "mute" point product as it was not as good as Destiny and hard Concours has always been an excellent product and the price/looks point.

Personally if you want to get Glasur or Titanium i can only recommend the Glasur.

I would also tell you, save up the extra £ and got for Concours, it repels dirt and rinses dirt off easier for longer. So that means less chance of swirls, easier maintence and if you get dirty water on your car when your out its going to run off easier for longer.

Its lasts 3-4 months in the mixed UK weather and looks really good too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information