Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen a mister on here that people are using. To mist down or spray down the car before doing a ONR or QEW. I saw it from patrick on excel detailing. Is this recommended? Could also do the mister on wheels to wash away wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got mine from Excel, it works great for an ONR wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HansB
    I just got mine from Excel, it works great for an ONR wash.

is basically the main purpose for that? Im sure you could think of other things using it for. Do they have this at home depot or anywhere? I hate to pay for shipping if same price local. did you get 1/2gallon or 1 gallon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you asked about using it for ONR. I don`t plan on using it for anything else. I have the 1/2 gallon.

This is America, you can use it for whatever you want to!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one from Home Depot. I think it`s a 2.5 gallon. I use it quite a bit. Just used it for the first time with ONR this past weekend and it worked good. I also use it to rinse out door jambs and other places I don`t want a heavy hose stream of water. I also use it when I clean carpets with the rinse water.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blownvert
    is basically the main purpose for that? Im sure you could think of other things using it for.

You can use it for whatever you want. I ordered one last night from Patrick at Excel Detail. I plan to use it to spray degreaser on my engine and bay, in my wheel wells, all over my paint to strip the sealant off before detailing the car. I will probably use it to spray water on my carpets to rinse them after shampooing them. Basically I will use it anytime I need to spray a few ounces or more of liquid so I don`t have to constantly be squeezing the pump on a bottle.

Do they have this at home depot or anywhere? I hate to pay for shipping if same price local. did you get 1/2gallon or 1 gallon?

I looked at Home Depot last night before ordering from Patrick. They had a 1 gallon sprayer similar to Patrick`s that cost about $16. They had a half gallon sprayer but it didn`t come with a hose, it sprayed from a spout on top of it costing around $10. I wanted one with a hose to get into tighter places so I included one in my order from Patrick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go buy a sprayer at lowes and be done with it...

Post Thanks / Like
    The one from Excel is good, I just fault the fact that it does not have a place to hold the wand when not in use. It gives a nice steady stream of water, though and is perfect for SUVs.

In the end it is just a "weed killer" sprayer. Before I got this I used a quart size plant sprayer for the same purpose from Walmart for about $6.00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jshillin
    Go buy a sprayer at lowes and be done with it...

When I went to Home Depot, I could only find gallon sized ones, no half gallon. I assumed I would not be able to find them at Lowes either. Regardless, even with shipping, the costs were almost the same. Because of that, I would rather give my business to Patrick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    When I went to Home Depot, I could only find gallon sized ones, no half gallon. I assumed I would not be able to find them at Lowes either. Regardless, even with shipping, the costs were almost the same. Because of that, I would rather give my business to Patrick.

That`s cool.... You can usually find them with the garden chemicals and in the paint dept in the aisle with the exterior stains... The smaller ones are usually with the garden chemicals...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jshillin
    That`s cool.... You can usually find them with the garden chemicals and in the paint dept in the aisle with the exterior stains... The smaller ones are usually with the garden chemicals...

I think I saw those that you are talking about but the ones I saw did not have a hose and spray wand which I want to get into tight areas, the ones I saw just had a spout on top.

Post Thanks / Like
    i checked Home depot website and searched could not find anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Last time I was in Home Depot the sprayers were near the leaf blowers. I am not sure about the sizes though.

Post Thanks / Like

I think some small dollar items don`t make it to the website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got this at Home Depot awhile back. Less than $13.

[IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information