Thread: Klasse Question

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t used Klasse for over a year and can`t seem to find an article about applications.

I remember that the forum was suggesting a "rub on and rub off" procedure on both of the twins...is that still the best way to apply the products please?

I had some articles by bettercarcare.com copied but can`t find them. Also went to the site and couldn`t find them listed there anymore either???

There was also an article somewhere on the use of Klasse with a PC that I can`t find. I bought a new PC a year ago and for some reason I ended up applying the Klasse by hand instead of using the PC . Just need some helpful, knowledgable guidence I think.....

:usa

Thanks for any help,

Nic

Post Thanks / Like
    I apply AIO via the PC but SG by hand. I follow the Wipe on wipe off (WOWO) method where I do a small patch by applying it and removing it right away. Around here with the humidity and dust this is the best way for me to do it. I have left it on over night and it comes off easily in the morning but I don`t like doing that when the car will be covered in dust even in my garage...Hope this helps
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mshu7

Thanks for the replies folks. I read the 1st reply and wnet to the site on the second. Have a problem developing in my mind I think....I remember the sealant/glaze being very difficult to remove if left to dry for some reason....from reading the Autogeek article it appears they suggest the WOWO method for the AIO but do not mention the WOWO for the sealant? Is is OK to WOWO the sealant as well please...will it affortd the same end results?

:thx

Nic

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, for SG, I leave it on for about an hour. Then if its hard to remove, I just use some quick detailer to help the process. It seems to work just fine.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    DavidB`s all in one how to apply AIO/SG-- http://www.guidetodetailing.com/arti...p?articleId=48

Thread Information