Post Thanks / Like
    i`m not sure if this is the right forum but, i`m getting my car detailed. not by myself, but my someone very good. and i`m not paying that much (i`m sure) for his quality. my friends are just clowning about how i would spend so much on a car that`ll get scratched anyways. of course these are fools that have the most swirled/dirty interior car of all time. ALL TIME. no wonder they don`t understand but why would you get a 70,000 dollar car, then get some bum to wash your car with a brush. seriously and then sit there and tell me how dope of a deal you got on the wash. word. get a dope car. then get a bum to blaze your paint. then leave milkshakes in your car for days. and tell me your paint is not swirled. word.

seriously. i dont understand people that dont love their cars. :think:

why? why would you buy a nice car then skimp on your wash?

oh, i am washing my car on my own, someone lost all my wash stuffs, (everything, towels, orbital, waxes, sealants, i mean freakin everything) so i gotta start all over, but i need a sealant on the car now. so.... he`s working it for now. i do like his work. very good at what he does. so don`t flame me for not really loving my car. cuz i do. and i swear i`ll baby it from now on with only the best... ( trying to convince myself into the destiny or royale... stop me)

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are dumb...what kind of car do you drive

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a mystery of life that`s made me so many times I think I could`ve taken out several city buildings many times over!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I have the same problem with some people I know. Usually if they irritate me enough I ask them if they`re going to get dirty again then I ask them why they bothered to to take a shower this morning. Usually works.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    If it wasn`t for people like your friends a lot of people here would be out of a job. Plus they make our cars look that much better.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was always frustrated when people neglected cars that I wished I could afford. That`s the reason I`ve always taken care of every car we`ve ever owned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the total value of my family` s cars would amount to a maximum of 30 K bucks or so.

I look after them second to my daughter when it comes to care... I know several bums who buy a 40-50 grand car and crap it out... This dude I came across was driving a Carrera tuned by Ruf. I saw the car up close and it was marred, swirled, scratched, dented and you look up the list for what ever else...

I asked the guy if he was aware of the condition of the car (a silver beauty) he told me he did not give it a $..t and he was happy as long as it sped as fast as he expected it to...

Well as far as I am aware, a Ruf should start from anywhere around 60 grands or so her in Turkey...

I was annoyed by the spoilt b....rd and made quite explicit comments after he went screeching off... :furious:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    I was always frustrated when people neglected cars that I wished I could afford. That`s the reason I`ve always taken care of every car we`ve ever owned.
    +1 especially when I found autopia I really have been able to take the car to another level. Especially since my white car looks better then newer cars paint lol.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    most people don`t take care of their belongings.. this applies not only to cars, but to everything people own.

we are a rare breed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bacid
    we are a rare breed.

:werd:

A very rare breed.

Even family members consider us odd....until it`s their turn to have us detail their vehicles. :shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bacid
    most people don`t take care of their belongings.. this applies not only to cars, but to everything people own.

we are a rare breed.

Boy do I agree with that. Aside from the horrible looking cars that I see and many are over 40K new, we are looking at houses for a first house purchase and the way people keep their houses and belongings is just sick. Man, they paid crazy money for these things, why just let them turn to s*%t???!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So you say you bought a $70k car and then don`t tell us what it is? What`s up with that?

Post Thanks / Like
    car = second biggest investment. to most people, it still doesn`t matter....

Post Thanks / Like
    2nd largest investment, yet they tend to get new ones every 3-4 years.. they all just want to be cool spending money they dont have.. then showing off..(that the live out of their means).. then when problems start popping around 48k miles.. they get a new car.. and leave dealers to deal with the problems (which doesnt say much either)..

but then again this helps the little guy who loves his cars, get a good deal .. and put a little wrench and buffing time in.. and wam! .. good to go..

Post Thanks / Like
    no one understands. i was at a memorial day picnick today and packing up had to stop people on no less than 4 occasions from leaning metal folding chairs on my rear quarter panel as i was loading them into my trunk. Fortunately, i stopped them all in time. i could envision them walking away and the chair falling down leaving a 2 foot scratch on my freshly detailed paint.

Thread Information