Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone:

Yes I never post on here but always am reading, learning, lingering around. I`m going with either the SSR 1 and 2.5 or the IP/FP for polishes. I am having the worst time on picking a nice wax/sealant that is durable (most important) and has some good looks. I like the fact that with these polishes you can basically have a perfect platform to move straight to an lsp. I`m looking at the Collinite 845 (great price and durability), PB EX (or should I be looking at EXP?), Z2 Pro, etc. I want something not too expensive, won`t have to reapply every month (can you say NXT?). I`d love some feedback from the pros and those experienced with GM black paint.

Thanks in advanced!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone:

Yes I never post on here but always am reading, learning, lingering around. I`m going with either the SSR 1 and 2.5 or the IP/FP for polishes. I am having the worst time on picking a nice wax/sealant that is durable (most important) and has some good looks. I like the fact that with these polishes you can basically have a perfect platform to move straight to an lsp. I`m looking at the Collinite 845 (great price and durability), PB EX (or should I be looking at EXP?), Z2 Pro, etc. I want something not too expensive, won`t have to reapply every month (can you say NXT?). I`d love some feedback from the pros and those experienced with GM black paint.

Thanks in advanced!

Post Thanks / Like
    A sealant topped with carnauba is probably a nice combo on black.

Post Thanks / Like
    A sealant topped with carnauba is probably a nice combo on black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very true. Some recommendations truzoom? I`m really most interested in a few steps to perfection and time put into those steps rather than a million steps some people like for a final outcome. I`m interested in mainly sticking to a process of:

-wash

-clay

-wash

-polish/cleaner where needed

-lsp

I want an lsp that last. A recommended topper would be nice too just so I can use it here and there for looks. I am on a budget so keep that in mind. Anybody with comments regarding the 845 IW on black?

Post Thanks / Like
    Very true. Some recommendations truzoom? I`m really most interested in a few steps to perfection and time put into those steps rather than a million steps some people like for a final outcome. I`m interested in mainly sticking to a process of:

-wash

-clay

-wash

-polish/cleaner where needed

-lsp

I want an lsp that last. A recommended topper would be nice too just so I can use it here and there for looks. I am on a budget so keep that in mind. Anybody with comments regarding the 845 IW on black?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    845 would look good, also consider Mother`s Reflections and Top Coat

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    845 would look good, also consider Mother`s Reflections and Top Coat

Post Thanks / Like
    you think 845 would last the longest? I`m up for something that has 3-4 months durability. I wash weekly but that doens`t mean I want to re-wax weekly! It rains here in VA often so durability is key. Is 845 layerable? Do you think the SSR 1 & 2.5 plus 845 is a good combo? Besides a good clay and wash/QD, is there any other products or steps that might make that combo even better? I appreciate your help

Post Thanks / Like
    you think 845 would last the longest? I`m up for something that has 3-4 months durability. I wash weekly but that doens`t mean I want to re-wax weekly! It rains here in VA often so durability is key. Is 845 layerable? Do you think the SSR 1 & 2.5 plus 845 is a good combo? Besides a good clay and wash/QD, is there any other products or steps that might make that combo even better? I appreciate your help

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you still have the NXT use it as a base and top with 845- 845 should bead for 3-5 months

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you still have the NXT use it as a base and top with 845- 845 should bead for 3-5 months

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d go EX.
    Bryan

2003 Mustang Cobra

SSR2.5/ UPP/ Maintained with TOL Bubble Wash/QEW & QS.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d go EX.
    Bryan

2003 Mustang Cobra

SSR2.5/ UPP/ Maintained with TOL Bubble Wash/QEW & QS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Z2pro.

Its like putting a layer of Superman on your paint, with alittle Angelina for the looks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information