Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pa esclate and viking spritz

POLISH ANGEL.

Was thinking of this as maybe a 2-step in the spring. How are the 2 products mentioned to work with? Heard good things on the VS. And the esclate looks like a good prep product.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pa esclate and viking spritz

Just ordered the escalate with master sealant. I also thought it seemed like a good prep product, but will try it out once it arrives and good weather permits. Is the VS a spray sealant or a coating?
    -Adrian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    POLISH ANGEL.

Was thinking of this as maybe a 2-step in the spring. How are the 2 products mentioned to work with? Heard good things on the VS. And the esclate looks like a good prep product.
    I did viking coat and viking spirits on my 75 hornet hatch(original paint)
    It gave it a mirror like reflection ( i can see cars in front of me and to the side of me) while looking into hood
    So im impressed with the mirror/relection
    But the beading died off quickly. .like a month perhaps 2..

Viking spirits adds the beading back..but doesnt add anything to the shine

They have out cosmic spirtz
    Its essentialy the same as viking spiritz except it ditches the gold carnuaba flakes and it adds hardness

Post Thanks / Like

Cosmic spirtz also has stronger beading and better self cleaning

Post Thanks / Like

Escalate is a cleaner, finish polish and prepares the paint perfectly for Viking coat. I applied This and you can see my post here by searching my user name if you want.

I added white alabaster as a topper months later to amp up the performance.

This is the best looking combo I have ever used bar none. If I had a show car, or was entering contests, this is the best I have used or seen.

Its just that I need durability and its been OK but I dislike topping coatings and need insane beading to be able to live my life properly day to day---yeah I have issues.

The other gems in the PA line are

Bella Clean, Charisma the interior twins

Super Sport-makes the rims look great and beads nicely and makes the silver pop like crazy-is removed with wheel cleaner is the only down side but looks great when in place and is super easy to use.

Palladium-Best exhaust tip polish -removes junk and leaves a really a mirror shine with minimal effort.

I really want to try more but I don`t hear much about their other products.

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    POLISH ANGEL.

Likes EzyBrzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I found the esclate to be really easy to use. Wiped away as easy as a wax and seemed to amp up the shine a bit. I used the viking spritz over the viking coat and like it a lot. Seems similar to Sonax BSD if you have used it before. Nice tight beads.

Post Thanks / Like

Viking spritz is an absolute joy to use and it makes such a strong reflective shine,fantastic product.

Post Thanks / Like

Came back to say engine is a game changing product. Clean the most disgusting engine without water. It cuts through layers of gunk without fear of wetting critical engine components and leave a nice protective finish behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Any PA item I`ve used is top notch.

Liking the stuff a lot.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes TuxedoTaurus, RW215 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I would like to try some others. I can`t imagine anything better for wheels than the supersport, super easy to use, holds up well and looks great.
    Likes RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m interested in Spritz, wondering about how much is used on a vehicle though. The description says "Viking Spritz requires only a minimal amount of product to be effective" That really doesn`t tell me much. Would I be crazy to think I could get by with 25-30ml a vehicle?

Post Thanks / Like

I`d say much less. I have used white alabaster spritz and I would guess 5-10 ml max. It`s like spray wax

Post Thanks / Like

Here`s a link to the Polish Angle Website: POLISHANGEL® USA

I do not mean to hi-jack this thread, BUT, I was interested in this product line when a previous thread about their Viking Spritz was posted.
    My (hi-jacked) question is, how does this car-care chemical/product line compare to higher-end product lines line SwissVax , Sonus, or Pinnacle?
    I think a lot of car-care aficionados/purest who can afford or want the-best-of-the-best would be interested in this line. I`m looking for more comments from those of my Autopian family who have purchased and used these products and their thoughts on them.

One silly and meaningless point about the website: There is a certain irony in seeing a red, white, and blue American flag image on the angel-man that I assume is their company logo, when most of the products are made in Germany. My initial impression was that seeing this American-ized angel that the products were made in America, until I searched the website.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I`m interested in Spritz, wondering about how much is used on a vehicle though. The description says "Viking Spritz requires only a minimal amount of product to be effective" That really doesn`t tell me much. Would I be crazy to think I could get by with 25-30ml a vehicle?
    6-8 sprays covers my Jeep Grand Cherokee, 25-30ml is very reasonable

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Here`s a link to the Polish Angle Website: POLISHANGEL® USA

I do not mean to hi-jack this thread, BUT, I was interested in this product line when a previous thread about their Viking Spritz was posted.
    My (hi-jacked) question is, how does this car-care chemical/product line compare to higher-end product lines line SwissVax , Sonus, or Pinnacle?
    I think a lot of car-care aficionados/purest who can afford or want the-best-of-the-best would be interested in this line. I`m looking for more comments from those of my Autopian family who have purchased and used these products and their thoughts on them.

One silly and meaningless point about the website: There is a certain irony in seeing a red, white, and blue American flag image on the angel-man that I assume is their company logo, when most of the products are made in Germany. My initial impression was that seeing this American-ized angel that the products were made in America, until I searched the website.
    Unless I`m just really unlucky here, they`re the slowest company I`ve ever dealt with. Placed 2 orders on the 31st of December and all I`ve gotten is one updated to "fulfiled" for order status. I ordered Super Sport, 12 towels and some brushes. Maybe they`re making my towels by hand too and that`s why it`s taking so long lol.

The web site says made to order but most orders ship out within 5 days. And I believe they mention 4 days to arrive to you in the US after it ships. I`m not seeing that, hopefully this is just a bad luck thing for me because I`d like to order more in the future. But I emailed them twice last week about 2 different things and haven`t gotten an email back on either, so maybe this is all the norm. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Docpeanut View Post
    6-8 sprays covers my Jeep Grand Cherokee, 25-30ml is very reasonable

Nothing reasonable about my estimate what so ever lol. Unless those are some huge sprays 8 sprays is going to be a lot less than 25ml. Tomorrow I`ll start on my car so I guess I`ll find out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information