Post Thanks / Like
    I`m old school . Find a product I like - I tend to stick with it....

For example, I still prefer Z16 for Tires and TAW for general degreasing...

Just throwing this out there.

What other citrus base cleaners are out there on the market for gentle general degreasing.

Sometimes, I`ll just spray the bay down overnight and just let it dwell.....and just rinse the engine bay overnight.

Post Thanks / Like
    chefwong- Nothing wrong with sticking with what works for you :xyxthumbs

The Hi-Temp Engine Cleaner I got from TOL is a thicker viscosity citrus product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh. I still have 2 or 3 jugs of Meg. Citrus as well.

I don`t think they make that any more

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had great luck with 3D Citrus APC and it`s very reasonably priced.. Mix 4 to1 for heavy cleaning and 10 to 1 for interior, leather etc.

Car Interior/Exterior Cleaner for Removing Toughest Stains, Stickers, Grease | Orange 88 Citrus Degreaser

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaug
    I`ve had great luck with 3D Citrus APC and it`s very reasonably priced.. Mix 4 to1 for heavy cleaning and 10 to 1 for interior, leather etc.

Car Interior/Exterior Cleaner for Removing Toughest Stains, Stickers, Grease | Orange 88 Citrus Degreaser

Probably 3D`s best selling degreaser! $14.99 / Gallon

Orange Citrus Degreaser

3D Orange Citrus Degreaser is a versatile multi-surface natural organic solvent cleaner. This safe, environmentally friendly water-based product uses unique citrus oil emulsifying agents to gently help remove the toughest dirt, stains & grease anywhere on your vehicle. Works great on heavy cleaning tasks such as engine compartments, undercarriages and doorjambs as well as interior fabrics, vinyl, rubber and plastic. Use Orange Citrus Cleaner to deep clean neglected paintwork as well as bugs, tar & grease.

What makes this product different from all the other 3D cleaners is that it uses D-Limonene which is the major component of the oil extracted from citrus rinds. This unique element is considered to be one of the most powerful natural solvents that the cleaning industry has been relying on for decades. D-Limonene is much more versatile than typical cleaning solutions by quickly and effectively breaking down a wide range of soiling safely.

3D Orange Citrus Degreaser is a true All-Purpose-Cleaner and can replace many other stronger products in your cleaning arsenal. This is the perfect product to reach for when prepping a car for a complete detail. Just spray onto your engine compartment, wheels, tires, wheel wells & door jambs and rinse to reveal a clean canvas. Immediately after coating the surface watch as these powerful cleaning agents loosen up greasy buildup.

Also removes bumper sticker glue, grease, tar, gum, tree sap, and foul odors. It has powerful cleaning, rinsing and degreasing abilities that will dry without leaving a residue film behind. Car Washes can use it to clean whitewall tires by just spraying and rinsing avoiding labor intensive hard scrubbing.

If you are searching the internet for a multi-purpose cleaner that you can use on the interior of your car, then consider 3D’s Orange Degreaser. It has a pleasant citrus scent that does not smell like chemicals. Pre-spot stains on carpeting and floor mats. Clean door trim panels, dash boards, sill plates and all other trim on your interior too.

Many boat and RV owners think this is the perfect cleaning product. Use it to clean bathroom shower compartments and degrease stovetops in these vehicles. It is safe and biodegradable and can be used to clean the oily exterior buildup on your watercraft while it’s still in the water. It can also be used to clean vinyl surfaces too.

This is an all-around multi-use cleaner that you can use on several surfaces. Just test and go. Why spend a fortune on multiple products if space is limited, when you can use just one cleaner on multiple surfaces. Non-toxic and does not use any harsh or caustic chemical components that are detrimental to you and your vehicle’s safety.

DIRECTIONS: For light duty general cleaning, dilute 1:10 parts water. For “pre-spotting” stains, dilute 1:4. For heavy strength dilute 1:1. After diluting in a 3D OSHA compliant bottle, spray onto surface, let dwell and wipe or rinse. Use a 3D nylon Bristol brush to scrub carpets. Towel dry as needed. If some stains are more stubborn allow the solution to dwell for a few seconds longer to penetrate and break down the soiling. Agitate as needed. For Leather Interiors avoid spraying directly onto leather
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information