Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you put words into his mouth! He never said they were no good.QUOTE=Jesstzn;1425422]

Pretty hard then to say they are no good when you have never used them ..[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by G37
    I use these for windows wheels etc..but they look like a really well made MF towel they have their site on the label I have seen people say they are garbage but they work really well and our pretty soft and great price at costco???

Eurow O`Reilly Corp

I use the same towels on my car`s windows and I even use them to dust my interior. Works very well. They make cleaning windows so much easier. They won`t scratch paint either. Just don`t use paper towels to clean windows or bird doo-doo off the paint though. That`s what will scratch paint. Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to costco today, and picked up the following package for 15.99

Terry World

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t believe no one on the detailing forums has gotten to the bottom of this microfiber conundrum.

The prices and quality vary wildly, and certainly the professionals have it figured it out somewhat, but are not willing to share due to money concerns which is fine.

I currently am in the process of trying towels from 5 different places and it of course takes time to find out the long term quality of the towels by multiple washes and uses, but I just can`t believe there is not some sort of consensus on the best bang for the buck MF towels for weekend detailers that are paint safe. I`m all for paying 10 bucks a towel if thats what it takes to have a quality towel, but I find it hard to believe that sellers are not making a lot of money marking up the same towels that are sold elsewhere for much cheaper. I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I wish someone that was in the MF industry could share some insight with us on MF manufacturing and quality issues for our purposes.

Post Thanks / Like
    ....well, I recently finished doing my own testing on some "sample" towels I picked up from Pak Shak and completed an order with them last week for a batch. If all goes well with this larger batch I will put in an order for even more.

It was a relatively expensive order (especially considering I purchased some C4 at the same time) but I am really happy with the performance of their towels. The fact is that I just haven`t been satisfied with anything else I have tried OTC or otherwise recently (for use on my paint and windows).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information