Thread: RaceGlaze 55

Post Thanks / Like
    Gave Raceglaze 55 a try. Nice product, easy on easy off. used a buffer. I think this wax will hang in there with the top 5 nuba`s. Autowerkes Exclusive :: RaceGlaze 55 :: 2008 :: Shop
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it will i did a few posts on this, i think my Prius is on here somewhere with RG on it. Very reflective, lasts a long time. Easy on and easy off.

Here is my car with RG55 on it; http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...ax-sample.html

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a sample I have not used yet

Post Thanks / Like
    You will be suprised.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Got a few pics of Mitsu with Race Glaze 55 on, put them up on the CnB section:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...ml#post1397555

Post Thanks / Like
    heard alot of good things about this product, have to try some

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using RG55 for well over a year now...I really like the product. It`s ease of use is on par with the best of them, while providing superior durability. My experience with it is limited to Audi`s Sprint Blue, Nissan`s Carbon Silver Metallic, and BMW`s Jet Black. The look...to each his own, but I found it share top billing with respect to depth, wetness, and durability. I still need to try it on some really flakey paint for a better opinion...Carbon Silver Metallic, isn`t a great sample.

Race Glaze just came out with their new flagship wax, Signature Black Label Concours (£275.00), supposedly at 66% carnauba content by volume...but at that price, I`m less inclined to try it since `55` is so good for 1/4 the cost, but interesting sure enough.

One thing to note, `55` has been known to sweat a lot out of its jar initially. So, if you`re planning on getting some, store it in a zip-lock bag for the first month or so, until it settles. Then you can just wipe it clean and store it normally. Of my 2 jars, 1 sweated a lot while the other hardly any.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have mine in the fridge, after its been out for about 5 mins i get a little pool of oil.

A better product or better value then Victoria Wax Concours, i dont know. I was very impressed with the way it made the metalic turn out in my CnB though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve kept mine at room temperature since day 1, and after the initial sweating period, they haven`t exhibited any pooling whatsoever :nixweiss

Thread Information