I tried it on a fender a while back-the same one I got to practice the rotary on. I then promptly forgot about it due to my then upcoming surgery, visits from my kids, etc.

I decided to try it on a few sections of my own car. The spoiler, mirrors and front bumper...then I got carried away and applied it to my whole car, wheels included.

The application is a little tricky compared to Opti-Seal. If you can apply it thin enough, I guess you can get away with it flashing off with nothing to buff. Since any thick areas cannot be wiped off later and will in fact have to be polished off, I decided to err on the side of caution.

What seemed to work very well was to use a large MF covered foam pad. Lightly spritz one side and then spread, then flip it over and continue to work down any high spots (sort of like what works with Acrylic Jett). I then waited about a minute and then went over the section with a MF towel. I also applied it to the sunroof glass and windshield. What was interesting is how there seemed to be some filling properties in a couple of the bird bomb etchings in my hood (the previous owner was obviously not an autopian ) making them somewhat less visible.

The look is similar to Opti-Seal, wet and glossy. It is also very slick.

Rain isn`t forecast at least through January 20th so no idea when I can see how it beads. Durability is said to be extremely good, my understanding is cars are beading after a couple years since application. Going to be hard to not put anything over it, also will be doing some conventional washing so the polymers in ONR don`t give it a small boost with each wash.

I`ll try to get more pictures tomorrow, it was near dusk when I finished and my camera batteries were on fumes.

I am not sure when it will actually be released nor what the pricing will be.