Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171854 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i have been researching zymol for a while now I have zymol ital which i bought about 6 months ago only used it once but boy did it bead like crazy. it is hard cause i have a silver vehicle so it is tuff to make a big difference with that color

the ital i have is yellow nuba not white nuba like vintage so i am wondering if it makes a diff

I personally like zaino on lighter/metallics colors but i have tried a ton of things and for me zaino is the best

tho i have not tried vintage and only used ital once. Maybe i should HD cleanse and give it another shot
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vw is great. i love it, def worth a shot

as for the thread. some people can tell a diffrence. But I have heard that argument for everything. Some say there is no dif between duragloss and zaino, or WGDS and megs 16. some people cant pick up on it. nothing wrong with that, its just a fact of life. I have used zaino and dont like it. I have also used many carnubas and have love them. I find carnumba gives a glow that sealents dont.. its somthing I CAN SEE. not all people can.. but i feel i can.

and its not just about shine. its about the optical range, and life the wax gives the paint. its hard to explain for those who have fallen in love with zymol, please help me out.

its as though thr paint has changed and taken on a life of its own. Like it is alive.. warm and glowing.

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed on all fronts I have had about 10 diff LSPs on my truck and I have only had for about a year. I change about once a month I only had ital on her for about 3 weeks tho then went to souveran but imo that muted flake so i only use that on my accord

I hear u on a nuba it does have a life of its own when i started coming on here I didnt know the diff now i look at pics and can tell a nuba to a sealant.

I should go and work for zymol and make them sell the sample kit, I would be first inline

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on your purchase. And to think we were just talking about it. Let us know how you like it and if its worth it. I might just follow suit and pick some up myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    O No not another person this is getting bad

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a good bad or a bad bad? :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    lol good one I gotta admit that kind of money for something I dont know if I will like is hard to swallow. IF or when i get a sample then I can make my decision until then we will have to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright well how about what do the people that can spend $2k on wine do for a living? Imagine how much each sip costs, wow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    where to start.... umm

adams

megs

mother

optimum

poorboys

ps21

siminoize

wolfgang

duragloss

victoria wax (love this stuff)

ect... well here is apic of my product collection at this point

Are you going to place it in it`s own backlit display case? Surely, you aren`t going to just place it among the "common" waxes, right?

HA, I kid. Hope you enjoy it! :heelclick :woot2:

The suggestion about closing your PM box out of concern for being inundated might be well taken. lol

Although, you do get free refills...hmmm

Looking forward to the pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ron231
    Alright well how about what do the people that can spend $2k on wine do for a living? Imagine how much each sip costs, wow!

own oil companies... i know afew guys who have started oil companies and ar worth in the 450-500 million range...next friday im going to look at a car collection with a guy who stated an oil company, 10 years later sold it for almost 1 bill. He himself walked away with alot

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dailyshine
    Are you going to place it in it`s own backlit display case? Surely, you aren`t going to just place it among the "common" waxes, right?

HA, I kid. Hope you enjoy it! :heelclick :woot2:

The suggestion about closing your PM box out of concern for being inundated might be well taken. lol

Although, you do get free refills...hmmm

Looking forward to the pics!

well i close my pm box from a certain dailyshine.. lol just kiding.

The wax wont actuly e kept at myhouse. My parents have a really good security system, a finsihed basment (easy to hide) and they live in a nicer part of town.. the cops will come faster then t my house... oppps i shouldnt have said that..hh well I guees I need to fine a new place to hide it :think2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    I guees I need to fine a new place to hide it :think2

Maybe get a safe deposit box at the bank?

Imagine the looks you`ll get when you say, "I have to stop of at the bank...I`m waxing my car today."

:think:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dailyshine
    Maybe get a safe deposit box at the bank?

Imagine the looks you`ll get when you say, "I have to stop of at the bank...I`m waxing my car today."

:think:

im sure if they found out i spent so much on wax they would think im crazy, going to the bank to pick it up would be icing on the cake

Post Thanks / Like
    calgarydetail- Been out with the dogs, so I`m late to this party..congrats on the Vintage purchase, I`ll be looking forward to your report on it.

Last night I told Accumulatorette how the hot topic was a $1800 wax with free refills, and the only thing she wondered about what why I`d need refills since I use so little LSP. Sorta surprised me that spending $2K on a wax sounded reasonable to her :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    calgarydetail- Been out with the dogs, so I`m late to this party..congrats on the Vintage purchase, I`ll be looking forward to your report on it.

Last night I told Accumulatorette how the hot topic was a $1800 wax with free refills, and the only thing she wondered about what why I`d need refills since I use so little LSP. Sorta surprised me that spending $2K on a wax sounded reasonable to her :heelclick
    just tel her you will start waxing the cars more.. :grinno:

to some it just dosent seam crazy. I have todl a few freinds and one or two have siad. Cool, sounds like a good plan.. esp with the refills. I guees its just not suprising to some

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171854 ... LastLast

Thread Information