Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone try diluting this stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    I got my 150 ML (just a little over 5 ounces) bottle of ONE today. 13 bucks for this little bottle. It contained just barely enough to do my entire car (including the windows and trim) one time. So 13 bucks for a car wash. They`re going to have to do some serious price adjusting on this one.

I was very happy with the results, though. It did a very good job of cleaning and left the paint nice and slick. It`s really cool to watch this stuff lift the dirt off your paint and hold it in suspension.

The only way this stuff will make monetary sense is when purchased by the gallon. I believe that it`s about 40 bucks per gallon. If you use 5 oz per car wash (like I did), it works out to $1.56 per usage. That`s much better, but still much more expensive than ONR.

The 150 ML spray bottle the SmartWax ONE comes in is pretty cool, though. The cap is used to pump air into the bottle, pressurizing it so the ONE comes out like an aerosol. I`m hoping it`s refillable for when I get my gallon of this stuff.
    wow, I got 16oz of it from CG for $10.

I washed my car twice and did a customers car as well, and still have a about 2-3oz left.

If that pump aerosol bottle isn`t refillable, here`s one that is

PUMP PRESSURE SPRAY BOTTLES
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like
    the pump aerosol is refillable...and right now i am testing out different dilution ratios with it...up to 3:1 right now and no noticeble diminish in performance...also added a shot of Blitz spray sealant to it and it definitely has improved the glossing ability of ONE...makes water bead like the Utimate Quick Detailer video that is floating around...just with much more gloss and durability...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rkf76
    wow, I got 16oz of it from CG for $10.

I washed my car twice and did a customers car as well, and still have a about 2-3oz left.

If that pump aerosol bottle isn`t refillable, here`s one that is

PUMP PRESSURE SPRAY BOTTLES

Sounds like you`re using a little more than 4 oz. per car, rkf76. My car is very big; about the size of a 700 series BMW sedan. That probably accounts for the extra ounce.

I ordered mine off of the SmartWax web site. Looks like they`ve jacked the prices up for that brand name.

The bottle in that link looks exactly like the one that the SmartWax ONE comes in.

Post Thanks / Like
    IIRC, chemical guys is their professional line and the "smart" line is geared towards the average consumer

Post Thanks / Like
    Just noticed this on Excel Detail`s website.

Freedom ONE Waterless Wash..is it the same as CG?

Link: Freedom One Waterless Wash (32oz)

If it is, it`s very good value!

They also have another waterless wash which sounds interesting, for the same price.

Freedom Original Waterless Wash (32oz)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfisti

They also have another waterless wash which sounds interesting, for the same price.

I don`t know, never knew of or used that stuff before but it seems like it would be worth a shot. However that stuff says it has no wax content while CG ONE does. That`s not a deal breaker for me, just an observation.
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like

No, it is not same. If you e-mail him (he is also member here) he can tell you what differences would be.

Post Thanks / Like

now this stuff here looks like it could be the same as CG ONE.

hmmm
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! why don`t you read my post properly!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! why don`t you read my post properly!
    I did, you thought Freedom ONE was the same as CG ONE, but Freedom Original seems to be the one that bears more of a resemblance to CG ONE, as I stated in my post.:cooleek:

And in the end, we could both be wrong:hmph:
    I <3 Hi-Temp

Post Thanks / Like
    They are not the same. GG one is better. I haven`t used Freedom One but once and I don`t like it.

MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRX8
    They are not the same. GG one is better. I haven`t used Freedom One but once and I don`t like it.
    As has already been stated, Freedom ONE has no wax content, Freedom Original does. Freedom Original also has a very similar description to CG ONE. Have you ever used it?
    I <3 Hi-Temp

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom Original Waterless Car Wash :

It is a water-based cleaning and polishing product that contains special "space-aged" polymers, soaps, surfactants, lubricating agents, non-abrasive pumice, a trace of alcohol, a special Fossil Wax and the finest Brazilian Carnauba Wax you can buy. It`s the perfect waterless car wash and polish. It`s intended for use on dirty, oxidized and/ or everyday cars. It has been our flagship product for a decade. It works great and has a pleasant smell. It is completely biodegradable, non-toxic, non hazardous, V.O.C. compliant. It is silicone free and petroleum free. It can be used on a wet or dry surface. You can use it almost anytime and anywhere. This gallon can clean 20-50 mid-size car cleanings. Order a gallon today and we will pay for the shipping in the USA.

Freedom ONE - Our newest Waterless Car Wash - "Perfect for NEWER cars!"

This product is a non-wax, water-based, organic-plant-based soap/ surfactant/ special proprietary polymer formula can be used on everything except the tires. The organic light soap & surfactants dissolve much of the harmful dirt on contact and the polymers wrap around it to protect from scratching. No wax means no more smearing on windows and no more white residue on rubber. This product is super easy to use and can be used on a wet or dry car. It is perfect for newer cars, but can be used as a maintainer of older ones too. We recommend using Freedom Original Formula on older cars first to remove the oxidation, water spots and other contaminates.

Freedom ONE can be used on a wet or dry surface and you can use it anytime and almost anywhere. This gallon will clean 20-50 mid-size cars. Order a bottle today and we will pay for the shipping in the USA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my ONE Friday. I used it on my dark metallic green `03 Chevy Avalanche. It took about 15 minutes to do the entire truck. It`s very easy to use and I was very pleased with the results.

My main interest in ONE is to use on my `05 dark metallic red Goldwing (motorcycle). I hate dumping water (either from standard suds or from rinseless washes) on it to clean it. Based on how the Avalanche turned out, this stuff looks like it is my silver bullet for keeping the Goldwing sparkling.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information