Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    HD UNO and PROXY ..... Create a deep wet look shine. Vintage is on idle for now.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Nyholm
    If you had to generalize, how long would you say it lasts? M21 and poorboys exp are the two cheap sealant I have and both of them fall on their face after 1-2 months on my wife`s mini.

5-6 months. I have a customer who runs his car through the touchless wash or dealer washes 3-6 times a week (depending on the weather) and hand dries the car if using the touchless. He says it has held up better than anything else I have used to his washing regiment.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, looks like i am going to pick some up since it is so cheap! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    GTechniq C4 and P1.
    BespokeCarDetailing and AeroCleanse, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxjax
    3M Performance Finish caught me by surprise today. I got a bottle on sale for $5 at a local auto part store and tried it out on my F-150. I got 6 months out of two coats of Collinite 845 and the beading is pretty much gone. So, I washed, clayed, and Optimum Poli-Seal on a white pad. I applied 3M Performance Finish on a black pad just like the directions and it turned out really well. Deep shine and very slick. I guess I`ll take the durability, but was very impressed with the results.

3M Performance Finish is good stuff.....and I use 845 a lot as well.

Reeeko99, 13 Subaru Legacy Sport White, 15 Subaru Outback Premium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reyo
    Mothers FX SynWax (liquid wax)...bought it from CT for $13 (CAD....that`s fairly cheap here considering NXT 2 is $30 and AG HD is $50) ... SUPER easy on and off with no residue, hides minor swirls and great shine, durability about 2-3 months for me in the summer time (i don`t use it for winter), can be used under the sun with no difference in results, if applied TOO MUCH it`s not a PITA to buff but do need to work a LITTLE harder

overall i think this is a perfect wax for someone new to detailing (like me 2 years ago), or if you just want a "quick" wax that outlast a spray one

and my friend used his AGHD, and we compared ... couldn`t tell a difference (both black)

Mothers FX synwax is very very good. It is extremely shiny, so easy to apply and remove, and very durable for an OTC product that is not Collinite

I find it too shiny for my taste in dark colors, but on white/silver it is amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse
    GTechniq C4 and P1.

I agree, two of the best products on the market today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Nyholm
    Nice, looks like i am going to pick some up since it is so cheap! Thanks!

Surprised it isn`t more popular here, really nice LSP.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse
    GTechniq C4 and P1.
    Where do you source your GT C4 from? My Dad owns an Avalanche and has a bear of a time keeping up the plastics (this model year doesn`t have the side cladding but still has all of the components covering the bed of the truck). I detail it for him as often as I am able to get him out to my house but I have yet to find a solution he can use himself that is easy to apply and will help keep the surfaces from fading. The sad fact is that he is getting older and simply washing the truck is a chore.

I`ve been interested in C4 for a while now and I think this may be the answer to our dilemma.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kean
    Where do you source your GT C4 from? My Dad owns an Avalanche and has a bear of a time keeping up the plastics (this model year doesn`t have the side cladding but still has all of the components covering the bed of the truck). I detail it for him as often as I am able to get him out to my house but I have yet to find a solution he can use himself that is easy to apply and will help keep the surfaces from fading. The sad fact is that he is getting older and simply washing the truck is a chore.

I`ve been interested in C4 for a while now and I think this may be the answer to our dilemma.

Shop // G|Techniq They will ship to the USA.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like

PakShak......

Post Thanks / Like
    For me it`s been Meguiar`s Ultimate Compound. It has replaced 3M Fine Cut for me as the go to product to remove moderate to heavy swirling. You don`t even need to use a cutting pad with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    M105 and M205 from Meguiars

HD Poxy

3D Final Touch

3D Wash and Wax

3D Tire Dressing Ultra protectant

Adams Waterless Car Wash

Post Thanks / Like

Here`s some photo`s of how well C4 works:

Jeep trim and C4 - PakShak Auto Detailing Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Auto Detail
    PakShak......

Thanks. I have to order some towels from them anyhow so I will just add C4 to my basket.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information