Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I had no problem with my order and actually didn`t mind waiting a whole 4 days from placing the order to receiving the order. I was in no rush. I really loved the fact that the shipping prices were so low.

I am a happy customer and will order products in the future. Like mentioned by another member, it would be a shame if someone didn`t try #425 because of the service. It is a must!

BTW #425 has been on my car for several days now and still super slick with minimal dusting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    ...I have had problems with orders from time to time with some of the other vendors mentioned in this thread. Furthermore FK`s shipping rate is the best of all the vendors, hands down no dispute.

It`ll be a shame if folks who wish to try a couple of FK products won`t do so because they heard an order was a couple days late.

Absolutely true!

Post Thanks / Like
    Chan, 425 is a QD. A similar spray sealant, which is comparable to OCW is the FX-100.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goceltics34
    I had no problem with my order and actually didn`t mind waiting a whole 4 days from placing the order to receiving the order. I was in no rush. I really loved the fact that the shipping prices were so low.

I am a happy customer and will order products in the future. Like mentioned by another member, it would be a shame if someone didn`t try #425 because of the service. It is a must!

BTW #425 has been on my car for several days now and still super slick with minimal dusting.

So are you saying that I overreacted? those sound like fighting words to me.:furious: the sarcasm is not appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Flatty, I don`t know the emotional background but if I`d like to try a certain product, then 1.) This is my primary intention. 2.) I want to use the products, not the customer service. Therefore I can accept a delay.

I ordered a nice package from Victoria Wax last year and waited 9 weeks to get it. Standard 6 weeks ground shipping, plus 3 weeks of delay. But I received the package and I am happy.

It is not a fight. Yes, money is always green, but if customers think that a manufacturer waiting for Their Royal Highness only, that is a selfish mistake. Of course the basic principle is important, no question, but tolerance is even more important.

Post Thanks / Like
    Settle down, fellers. All vendors have a bad day or two. I also am spoiled from ordering at work from companies like McMaster Carr, Grainger, and MSC. You can call them at the end of the day, and they still ship it out. McMaster Carr in particular, (I am only an hour or two from their main location) is phenomenal. If you call your local office and they are already closed, it will automatically transfer you further west to an office that is still open, where you can order it by air and still have it the next day (at extra shipping cost, of course). They also frequently use a courier service, which delivers way earlier than UPS (like 9 AM), and the killer is a couple of times we have ordered something in the morning not expecting it until the next day, only to have the courier deliver it that afternoon!

After service like that, it really seems like slow motion if the vendor doesn`t ship it out the same day you order it. Also, the post office can be amazing at times with the Priority Mail, every time I order from Excel, I get it (coast-to-coast) in two days. I always try to give the vendors a little slack, putting myself in their shoes; they never know on a particular day how many orders they are going to get. In the old days, before all this internet immediacy, they could get away, if they had a busy day, with just shipping it out the next day. But today, all the carriers have guaranteed delivery times, you can see online when it was shipped and the progress, etc.

Anyway, no reason for anyone to get upset, we`re all having fun, aren`t we? :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence
    Flatty, I don`t know the emotional background but if I`d like to try a certain product, then 1.) This is my primary intention. 2.) I want to use the products, not the customer service. Therefore I can accept a delay.

I ordered a nice package from Victoria Wax last year and waited 9 weeks to get it. Standard 6 weeks ground shipping, plus 3 weeks of delay. But I received the package and I am happy.

It is not a fight. Yes, money is always green, but if customers think that a manufacturer waiting for Their Royal Highness only, that is a selfish mistake. Of course the basic principle is important, no question, but tolerance is even more important.

Well looks like I will have to bow out of this post as all I am getting is flack. in this case I am wrong according to all the posters. good thing sarcasm does not hurt or I would be dead .

Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, no reason for anyone to get upset, we`re all having fun, aren`t we? :wavey

Actually I used to like this board but after people busting my balls. am done with this place. sad because we have some nice peole here. appreciate your concern, maybe you can teach a few people a thing or two about debates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheesh, Flatstick, I think people are just saying the product is good enough to put up with the customer service problems. Everybody has their priorities. I have a bad taste in my mouth from FK from a while back, when I wanted to use their decon...they really gave me a sales-laden answer to my technical questions about it, I couldn`t get it air shipped when I was trying to take advantage of some warm winter weather, and I really didn`t like the stuff when I used it, so I`m kinda on your side of the fence with this one.

Anyway, don`t leave the board because of one thread, OK?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence
    Chan, 425 is a QD. A similar spray sealant, which is comparable to OCW is the FX-100.

So you think I should pick up both OCW and 425? Or should I swap OCW for FX-100?

Chan

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know. Basically both are good combos. When I first tried OCW I couldn`t understand the hype. Then I discovered that it looks excellent on neutral colors. It looks bright when cured. If you want to top it, I`d wait 2 days to let OCW cure and reach its full optical potential. The FK combo can cure together.

Your turn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered

I hate you guys

Post Thanks / Like
    flatstick, no point in leaving.

There was nothing wrong with your initial post about a problem you had and some members really need or desire customer service that is straight and correct. I can understand your frustration and I am sure many of us have faced this situation. It can make you very upset and like yourself will never order from a problem vendor(s) "if" the product is available elsewhere or equivalent available.

Please do not take this post and responses personally.

Hopefully, FK is listening and discussions like this one may alert them about a potential or unknown, to them, customer service issues and work towards correcting them. Your vent my actually help everyone in the long run.

Hang in there and let`s get back to detailing!!! :waxing:

Sidenote: I e-mailed FK a question and they responsed promptly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    So are you saying that I overreacted? those sound like fighting words to me.:furious: the sarcasm is not appreciated.

I went over my post again and don`t understand where you think I was being sarcastic. I was just stating my experience with my order. In fact, I never had you in mind when making my post. Why you do defensive? Fighting words? Where? My post is for those who are thinking about not ordering because of the customer service.

If you had bad service, sorry for you. Don`t order any more products from them. I, on the other hand had no problems and will continue to order.

Are we square? I come in peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    From my bit of experience in business I have the solution for FK.

1. Double the price (make more per sale)

2. Cut the quantity in half (save money on materials and shipping)

3. If the sales drop (save energy)

4. If sales maintain level (have more $$motivation)

5. If sales increase (hire more help save energy)

6. Have a $100 minimum dollar amount per order (save more energy)

Then everyone will be happy. Yes?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information