Thread: Glass Towels

Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I get top quality glass towels please?

Thanks

Calogero

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Walmart`s Waffle Weave kitchen towels to final up my windows. They work great.
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just going to search for how the waffle weave works for windows. Costco has kitchen waffle weaves as well. I was really close to purchasing box of huck towels, but I have a feeling the WW will work better. RagLady.com Online Store sent me a sample, but I haven`t gotten the chance to use it. The sample just seems too thin to do an adequate cleaning job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan@DD
    I was just going to search for how the waffle weave works for windows. Costco has kitchen waffle weaves as well. I was really close to purchasing box of huck towels, but I have a feeling the WW will work better. RagLady.com Online Store sent me a sample, but I haven`t gotten the chance to use it. The sample just seems too thin to do an adequate cleaning job.

Personally, I don`t care how thick, thin, I just want them to work and CLEAN and do a good job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey TrufflePig, in the same boat. I`ve been using the Costco yellow MFs and not too impressed with it`s aging performance. Tempted to do a MF run with Autogeek despite the chapter 63 18% duty to Canada. On the bright side, shipping is currently 1/2 for us Canucks. What have you tried out so far?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan@DD

I just got 50 of the Huck towels in this week from RadLady. I used one on one of my cars and when I first started using it felt it was thinner then I would have liked. Today I used one on another of my cars and didn`t even noticed the thinness. I`ve only done two of my cars with them but will be using them at work next. On both cars I was able to do all the interior windows with just one towel and the results were excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet1970
    Hey TrufflePig, in the same boat. I`ve been using the Costco yellow MFs and not too impressed with it`s aging performance. Tempted to do a MF run with Autogeek despite the chapter 63 18% duty to Canada. On the bright side, shipping is currently 1/2 for us Canucks. What have you tried out so far?

I`ve tried Meguiars. That one worked great until it got to dirty. even with seperate load of wash by it self never came back the same.

Glass Towel from ADS!!!! Worked great one time.

Supreme Shine MF from Meguiars. Not that good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrufflePig
    Where can I get top quality glass towels please?

Thanks

Calogero

I`m okay with Microtex Glass Towels from Crappy Tire. I use it to apply and remove Autoglym Car Glass Polish. Other than that, I dry my glass after a wash using my regular MF drying towel.

Thread Information