Post Thanks / Like
    Dealing with a 16 year old light gold colored Volvo. Paint is for the most part in decent shape (or decent enough from several feet away), however with the vehicle`s age I`m not wild about grinding the clear coat down for the perfect finish. Want to try more of a filler approach but I also like using the Klasse Twins which seems to be self defeating.

The Sonus SwirlBuster polish seems like it could be an answer but not sure of the approach.

Use SwirlBuster 1st then AIO or does AIO remove the fillers and one should skip it and go straight to SG? Also the descriptions mentions multiple passes help, what is the suggested spproach for that?

Thanks,

Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captnp
    Dealing with a 16 year old light gold colored Volvo. Paint is for the most part in decent shape (or decent enough from several feet away), however with the vehicle`s age I`m not wild about grinding the clear coat down for the perfect finish. Want to try more of a filler approach but I also like using the Klasse Twins which seems to be self defeating.

The Sonus SwirlBuster polish seems like it could be an answer but not sure of the approach.

Use SwirlBuster 1st then AIO or does AIO remove the fillers and one should skip it and go straight to SG? Also the descriptions mentions multiple passes help, what is the suggested spproach for that?

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Just use it as you would any polish to remove defects and use slow, overlapping motions and concentrate on a small area at a time.

You can just go from SwirlBuster to the SG. You are correct, the AIO would remove the acrylic in SG.

Lynn
    Lynn Matthews
    The Car Girl

Thread Information