PDA

View Full Version : I Dont See How Zaino Can Beat This

Pages : [1] 2 3

proman3998
08-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Updated with my Zaino thoughts and pics of my Zanio detail.

I am not trying to sound pessimistic, but I just ordered the full Zaino compliment, spent 238 bucks and I am begining to have buyers remorse before i even received it. I was excited with all the hype in the product and I bought it,I consider myself a perfectionist when it comes to my car. If you saw my previous post I have a method and products that work great. Here are some pics, its a cloudy day and its almost past dusk..7:00pm so the pics are a little dark... I just got done washing and detailing, and I stood back and looked and didn`t realize how good my detailing looks already. Can Zaino beat this, I dont see how it can get better, but I hope it can!

proman3998
08-22-2009, 09:08 PM
here are some more pics

proman3998
08-22-2009, 09:10 PM
and here are the rest. the only thing is it does take a lot of upkeep, and dust seems to get on it quickly. i know zaino lasts a long time, but im hoping it will also help reduce dust.

but if anyone who uses zaino can tell me, can i really get better than this, cause i dont see how thats possible.

thanks... i get my zaino later in the week hopefully thursday

Setec Astronomy
08-22-2009, 09:15 PM
What do you expect Zaino to do? It`s just a sealant (the sealants are, anyway). If your car is exquisitely detailed then Zaino will lock it in.

proman3998
08-22-2009, 09:18 PM
What do you expect Zaino to do? It`s just a sealant (the sealants are, anyway). If your car is exquisitely detailed then Zaino will lock it in.

i guess i never really stood back and looked at my own work, i knew it looked good, but i thought the pics online of all the zaino users looked better....but now im not too sure. oh well, if it locks it in and helps me keep it nice with less maintenance then that is worth it.

Scottwax
08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Kind of hard to tell with the little pictures how good your car looks. Based on that flash shot, it appears your car has some spider swirls so unless you polish them out they will still be there no matter what you use.

Setec Astronomy
08-22-2009, 09:44 PM
i guess i never really stood back and looked at my own work, i knew it looked good, but i thought the pics online of all the zaino users looked better....but now im not too sure.

If you judge any LSP by pictures on the internet, you`re going to be disappointed.

proman3998
08-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Kind of hard to tell with the little pictures how good your car looks. Based on that flash shot, it appears your car has some spider swirls so unless you polish them out they will still be there no matter what you use.

yea, i havent used a cutter or swirl remover in a while, its about time to do so, i am going to do it when i get my zaino.

If you judge any LSP by pictures on the internet, you`re going to be disappointed.

yea, well i hope it atleast looks as good, and has less upkeep....

Cleaning Fool
08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Well, Zaino may not "beat" what you have on there, but It should look as good. I wouldn`t worry about it

LQ9SS
08-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Z5+Z8 = Just as good, but a little better.

BTW, very nice car:xyxthumbs

JeffM
08-23-2009, 02:30 PM
So you show us a very nice brand new car and proclaim that you are an amazing detailer?

Your post seems alittle off to me. Teach the owners how to care for the paint and your job will be easier, dont worry about what "wax" to use.

Furd
08-23-2009, 03:08 PM
It seems kind of strange to me how an "auto detailing perfectionist" can either not realize what he/or she is doing at the time he/she is doing it, or go from being unsatisifed to satisfied with his/her methods in such a short time.

I`m not even going to touch on the fact that you spent $238 bucks on multiple

bottles of products that you haven`t used before.

You don`t make no sense, homes.

tfonseca
08-23-2009, 03:10 PM
IMHO and knowing something about photography, a great shoot can make a non detailed car looks just the most fantastic detailed car in the world! So... it is a kinda difficult to judge your car from the shots you taked.

Zaino is very good, but I truly believe that it depends: 1) the personal tast; 2) the preparation (perfected paint).

WaxManRonnie
08-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Just curious what you were expecting with an almost new car?

I can`t see any swirls here on my iPhone. Zaino will help keep

That appearance looking great. I used it on my car and love it.

I`ve been spending more time doing other things that all I do is

Wash the car, spray some Z6 and I`m done. Car looks like

I just did it. That was almost 2 months ago.

proman3998
08-23-2009, 06:19 PM
So you show us a very nice brand new car and proclaim that you are an amazing detailer?

Your post seems alittle off to me. Teach the owners how to care for the paint and your job will be easier, dont worry about what "wax" to use.

haha, tough crowd huh! i never claimed to be an amazing detailer, if you read the post i am simply saying that i bought this stuff and i think my car looks great and im not sure how it can look better? im looking for input from people with more experience and/or who have used zaino. thanks for your input though.

It seems kind of strange to me how an "auto detailing perfectionist" can either not realize what he/or she is doing at the time he/she is doing it, or go from being unsatisifed to satisfied with his/her methods in such a short time.

I`m not even going to touch on the fact that you spent $238 bucks on multiple

bottles of products that you haven`t used before.

You don`t make no sense, homes.

yea, i bought the whole zaino compliment, everything added up. i am a perfectionist with my own car, i want the best, that is what i am saying.

you guys are rough in here, haha. its all good though.. if you must know i am not a professional, and i am new at this stuff. but i do consider my self to be seeking perfection.

i am simply looking for people who have used the zaino product and/or know about it to comment on it, i appreciate all the comments though :xyxthumbs

Just curious what you were expecting with an almost new car?

I can`t see any swirls here on my iPhone. Zaino will help keep

That appearance looking great. I used it on my car and love it.

I`ve been spending more time doing other things that all I do is

Wash the car, spray some Z6 and I`m done. Car looks like

I just did it. That was almost 2 months ago.

sounds good, sounds like it takes less maintenance than what i`m doing right now. thanks.