Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ben@3D
    PRESIDENT OF HD WILL HONOR ALL THE ORDERS PLACED.

Due to the glitch in our coupon, we had to cancel all orders placed this weekend for the special. Some people tried to order hundreds of free bottles. We will honor canceled orders for one free bottle.

For those of you who placed an order, you will receive an email on Monday for one free bottle.(Shipping not included.) You can place the order on the website or over the phone.

And for those of you who placed orders for hundreds of free bottles. :nono Nice try. We will still send you a coupon to try it though.

You can call us on Monday to assist you in placing the order at 877-343-3273 or

use the coupon code for one free bottle(+ shipping) that you will receive by email on Monday.

:thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ben, will be looking out for the email on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    The people that tried to order hundreds of free bottles, should not get a coupon code. The world is full of scheming people, no sense in rewarding them as well.

Hats off to you Ben for making this glitch right for us. I will be placing more orders for HD due to the way you guys handled this glitch.
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1
    The people that tried to order hundreds of free bottles, should not get a coupon code. The world is full of scheming people, no sense in rewarding them as well.

absolutely agree...

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. No sense in rewarding the scheming people who ordered even 1 free bottle, and who later attempted to look innocent (or seem less guilty) by pointing out those who ordered hundreds of bottles :lol.

Very well-handled, 3D . Top-notch service, as always.

Post Thanks / Like
    How are we attempting to look innocent? We are innocent, we all thought it was a promo code. Obviously the people that ordered 100`s of bottles realized that they could get away with something, and they tried too.

I suggest you be more careful about what you say.
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll be honest, I ordered 4 bottles, one for me, one for my uncle and the other two to cousins. All as gifts. I thought it was some kind of genius marketing method to get it going. Now over 100 bottles!!! GEEZ thats a lot of money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Should have ordered last night rather than waiting. Had the small bottle of poxy in my cart in addition to HD Uno and an HD pad as I thought it would be a good opportunity, especially as the Uno was cheaper too....refreshed it this morning, and it said I had to have a min $50 order. to use the code. Oh well.

Credit to HD though for honoring those that ordered one....beyond what they needed to do in my opinion. There are often glitches in online ordering with mistaken prices etc. Often days go by before folks get a message that the order was canceled, refunded, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    ahh sucks i was gonna order tomorrow since i wasn`t sure if i could even use 32oz of poxy.. big props to Hd for stepping up, i would continue the promo but make sure its only one bottle per order. for the guys who tried to get 100s, get a life and stop trying to scam honest people and businesses

Post Thanks / Like
    agree. No sense in rewarding the scheming people who ordered even 1 free bottle,

Why wouldn`t you want to honor those that were interested in trying out the product? Obviously there were a select few who took advantage of the gracious offer from 3D by taking advantage of the system. I mean who orders 100 of bottles at one time. Only those who would probably resell it.

Others same it as a chance to try out a nice new product from 3D. I have heard good things about Proxy Pro and am looking forward to trying it.

Thanks to 3D for stepping up and honoring the code. It says alot when a company does something like this.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I used Paypal to pay for my order and I see no refund. Did you guys honor our orders for those of us that did not abuse the promotion? I saw on FB that you said "all orders were cancelled". Just making sure my order is still going through.

I`ll PM my order number.

TIA
    Abralon Surfaced-Makita Powered-Club Flex Finished

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ABQDetailer
    I used Paypal to pay for my order and I see no refund. Did you guys honor our orders for those of us that did not abuse the promotion? I saw on FB that you said "all orders were cancelled". Just making sure my order is still going through.

I`ll PM my order number.

TIA

yeah your order 90% sure it went through since you did it the way they wanted to you to do it. You order $41 worth of product so I dont think you`ll have any issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn`t receive an email yet to re-order. Has anyone else? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebug
    I didn`t receive an email yet to re-order. Has anyone else? Thanks.

No I have not also, but not in a rush, prob busy with all the orders that may of gone through. Also remember they are on west coat. So at the time of this post it is only 830 there.

Post Thanks / Like
    No email yet for me.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information