Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal
    So your telling me you were at one point ready to fly people out and now your sending samples? Don`t take this the wrong way but I think this sounds like the cheap way out. Why not fly a few of us out and tell us and show us yourselves why it is the best. We as detailers have nothing to prove. We are gonna go on using what we use until you prove to us that it works. Its your product. Grow some kahuna`s and fly us out!!!
    Hi Barry,

perhaps you have not read my comment on 8-12-2010.

We will do it. In the mean while sending samples was another members idea which we honored.

This is what I said:

"Hi Autopians,

I love the challenge too...I have decided to finally do it.

Up until now I procrastinated because the respect I have for all the Vendors & brands in this forum. I want to make one thing clear; I do not want to challenge HDUNO against any other brand !!! But instead challenge against some negative comments that has been made unfairly in other forums. We know that HDUNO is a great polish and I want to prove it to the people who made negative comments without even trying it.....How do I know that they did not even try? Well I sent PM to some of the people who had said that had bad experiences and asked them that we would be glad to refund their money and they never even replied back.

I think it will be more ethical to Change the name of this event from :"HDUNO CHALLENGE"to "HDUNO PROMISE"

I just want to prove what is says on the bottle is what it does. HDUNO is a true one step polish and does a great job.

I Challenge those who say it does not do what it should."

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet I still had a tough time removing it. I expected it to be an easy wipe off as stated, but instead no matter how long I worked it on my PCXP it was a struggle. Please get back to me on this one, I really want to be happy with this polish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my "sample" which is way more than a sample...lol. I can`t wait to try it out. Thanks HD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Still waiting for some help on my situation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    Got my "sample" which is way more than a sample...lol. I can`t wait to try it out. Thanks HD!

I never received my sample. I PMed Ben my address the same day he requested it (8/19/10), but to no avail. At least I got a ********** virus (twice) and a trojan. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone at HD... seriously. + the virus thing, this just isnt giving me a great overall opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    :tumblewee
    Richie Carbone
    Richie`s Custom Detailing
    Advanced Paint Correction Detail Services
    Specializing in Luxury & Exotic Autos

Serving Cental & South Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
    :tumblewee

Exactly my thought...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge
    I never received my sample.

You package came back to us as damaged. We have sent out another one to you via UPS. Will PM you the tracking number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much, I look forward to trying UNO out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bogi094
    Yet I still had a tough time removing it. I expected it to be an easy wipe off as stated, but instead no matter how long I worked it on my PCXP it was a struggle. Please get back to me on this one, I really want to be happy with this polish.

That is an issue I still have problems with, especially with the flex 3401.

Post Thanks / Like
    My bottle of HD Uno arrived today via UPS in pristine condition. I look forward to trying it out as soon as time and weather permits. Thanks to the HD folks for allowing me to try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bogi094

Also having the exact same problem... I am no longer using HD UNO until I figure out how to use it.. Seems like a good polish just extremely hard to figure out how to use properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I finally got a chance to use my sample, this isn`t a full review, hopefully I can get something together soon. I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. First off, it is very easy to use, and very forgiving.

Pros:

-Cuts strong on a cutting pad, possibly a bit less cut than 105, though its hard to tell, I took some measurements and both seemed to tear away at Audi clear decently fast on the rotary.

-Smooth and long working time

-No sling

-Very little dust

Cons

-Fair amount of residue left on paint

I`m not sure why others are saying its hard to remove, it comes off so easy compared to the mess 105 can create. With 105 I was using IPA, not to check my work, but to get all the crap off the paint. In fact, I like the stuff so much, I ordered a 32oz bottle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    So I finally got a chance to use my sample, this isn`t a full review, hopefully I can get something together soon. I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. First off, it is very easy to use, and very forgiving.

Pros:

-Cuts strong on a cutting pad, possibly a bit less cut than 105, though its hard to tell, I took some measurements and both seemed to tear away at Audi clear decently fast on the rotary.

-Smooth and long working time

-No sling

-Very little dust

Cons

-Fair amount of residue left on paint

I`m not sure why others are saying its hard to remove, it comes off so easy compared to the mess 105 can create. With 105 I was using IPA, not to check my work, but to get all the crap off the paint. In fact, I like the stuff so much, I ordered a 32oz bottle.

Not sure if you call this easy.. But This LITERALLY wont come off my paint

I used Megs M205 to remove that..

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information