Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: *** new waxes to sample ***

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Dan Karnubi View Post
    Right guys can you list whos not recieved their wax and ill get another wax out to you
    i havent gotten mine... jk hahaha
    www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc Please Like my FB if you like my work

Post Thanks / Like

I have not received mine yet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jvs1991 View Post
    yep still haven`t gotten mine. Maybe its still at the post office or something. Will have to go check.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixs1234 View Post
    Nothing yet still waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by MintYourCar View Post
    Same here - nothing yet, still waiting
    Right ive got a nice little wax for you three. I`ll get these made and sent to Boostin who is kindly going to then post them to you all. Sorry bout you not recieving it guys

Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Right guys im going to send out a natural wax to the 3 of you who haven`t received the last lot, these are going to Boostin who will then send you the wax so hopefully they should all arrive. These are being sent out next week.

New video of some waxes ive developed the natural one is the first one in the video, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY6CTN41w-I

Post Thanks / Like

Great video. ...very professional production. ..
    Song was descent too...well done mate.

QUOTE=Obi Dan Karnubi;502955]Right guys im going to send out a natural wax to the 3 of you who haven`t received the last lot, these are going to Boostin who will then send you the wax so hopefully they should all arrive. These are being sent out next week.

New video of some waxes ive developed the natural one is the first one in the video, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY6CTN41w-I[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers Wendell appreciate that mate.

Anyone managed to test the waxes?

Post Thanks / Like

Well the waxes finally arrived with Scott (Boostin) and he has sent the waxes out to the two guys whos other ones hadnt turned up, hopefully once the last few waxes have turned up and reviews have been done i can choose the winner for their very own custom wax!! So keep posting pictures even if your review has been done these could be the ones that win this competition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine today. Used it on part of my roof that I had to spot buff some bird bomb etchings. Realllllly easy to use. A little goes a looooooong way. Smells very nice and buffed off with ease.

Used it on my black spoiler too. Really like the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed using it the wax in question is my new wax released in June called Sterling. Any pics with it applied to the whole car would be good. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi Dan Karnubi View Post
    Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed using it the wax in question is my new wax released in June called Sterling. Any pics with it applied to the whole car would be good. Thanks again.

I`m hoping to get the car waxed in the next week or two. Weather is all over the place rainy, cold, warm. Once I find a nice day I`ll definitely get a coat on the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright so I got a day off and a beautiful day out so decided to wash clay and wax the Explorer. My brother has this car out at school pretty much all year so it rarely gets detailed anymore sadly. I wanted to check the durability of this wax compared to a sealant so I put it up against Auto Finesse Power Seal. We all know waxes aren`t usually made to last but people like durability so this will be a good test. I clayed the car with Nanoskin fine and glide. Note - the car was not polished this time. The right side was then Powersealed by DA. The left side was done by hand with the tester pot I received. Like previously stated it`s very easy to apply. Spreads like butter. I applied it thinly and thick in some spots to see how it buffs off. I let it sit for about 7 mins and on one panel pretty much buffed off right away.

The panels that I applied it thick I found it more difficult to buff off. I found it buffed off equally as easy if it sat or if it was done right away. It was definitely slicker than the side done with the power seal. I also found it was a bit wetter looking while the power seal side was glassier looking. Metallic flake popped equally as far as I could tell.

Beading I`ll post pics of once it rains. Also will test slickness after the next wash. Usually find that fades away with wax. Overall I liked this wax, easy to work with for the most part and had a nice look. Also a lot went a long way and this is a nice quality because you get more for your money.

More pics to follow once I back the car out of the yard.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m down if anyone wants me to test anything !!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread Information