Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel products?

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! So i thought I would post here because I jJust got an email from a detailing distributer in Canada about a new product they are carrying called Polish Angel. Just wondering if anyone from this forum have had any experience with this product or know anything about their line of products. I did a brief search on the forum and it didn`t bring up anything. (link removed) Thanks for your time! have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel products?

There is a guy here that uses their products. I don`t remember his screen name though. I will try to find one of his threads later today when I have time if someone doesn`t chime in by then.

Post Thanks / Like

That was easier to find than I thought. Maybe shoot this guy a pm.
    http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...rotection.html

Post Thanks / Like

—Dream Detail LLC
    —POLISHANGEL USA

Post Thanks / Like

This guy an AutoGeek`s site is very familiar with the line.

Andr3wilson

Post Thanks / Like

I have the polish angel master sealant and it`s very easy to put on and even easier taking off, it really made my black sand pearl tacoma look very rich and wet looking, very good products, and shipping from Germany was so fast was... I really like how easy their products are to work with, you won`t be disappointed ...

Post Thanks / Like

Ive heard very good news from them. I have a detailing buddy in Canada who loves the products plus I like their packaging

Post Thanks / Like

Andr3wilson is the Canadian distributor of the product line. I had never heard of the product line prior to Andrew reaching out to me a few months back with the opportunity to retail the line, but Andrew knows his stuff. Im sure it works as advertised. when doing my research, it appears the polished angel was actually doing some neat thing with their waxes.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick rundown on the products:

All of the products are easy to use. Actually, no, that is an understatement... these are the easiest to use products I have ever used. I have often described their ease of use as hilariously easy. This ease of use includes the Glasscoat Cosmic 9H coating and from what I`ve been told, even the 89% Carnauba Creation wax named "X" that can be color coordinated.

BELLACLEAN is perhaps the best leather cleaner on the market. Not only is it extremely effective yet gentle to the surface, you cannot beat it`s great scent. Using Bellaclean in combination with Charisma will make you forget all about leatherique.

The Aqua wash is now my go-to maintenance wash. I have never used any wash soap that feels so gentle on the surface. Plus it has an amazing scent & can be special ordered in a glass bottle.

The Carnauba Flake waxes have an interesting mix of products that come together for a great end result. Famous contains Silica, Titanium, a special form of carnauba called "CARNAUBAFLOCKENCREME™", & a micro-flake effect from the Brazilian gold.

The Cosmic coating is the best looking protection product I know, nothing I have used comes close to the symphony of warm & cold tones it gives to the surface. Cosmic can even be ordered to match a car`s specific color code

A guy I know in NC is switching from strictly Menzerna polishes to only Polishangel polishes.

All of the Polishangel products are hand-made to-order in Germany and then shipped via DHL 2-day Express.
    —Dream Detail LLC
    —POLISHANGEL USA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mnehls86 View Post
    That was easier to find than I thought. Maybe shoot this guy a pm.
    http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...rotection.html
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflectiveauto View Post
    Ive heard very good news from them. I have a detailing buddy in Canada who loves the products plus I like their packaging
    I will also have to say that I love their packaging. A very professional looking product line to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by TrKent View Post
    Just a quick rundown on the products:

All of the products are easy to use. Actually, no, that is an understatement... these are the easiest to use products I have ever used. I have often described their ease of use as hilariously easy. This ease of use includes the Glasscoat Cosmic 9H coating and from what I`ve been told, even the 89% Carnauba Creation wax named "X" that can be color coordinated.

BELLACLEAN is perhaps the best leather cleaner on the market. Not only is it extremely effective yet gentle to the surface, you cannot beat it`s great scent. Using Bellaclean in combination with Charisma will make you forget all about leatherique.

The Aqua wash is now my go-to maintenance wash. I have never used any wash soap that feels so gentle on the surface. Plus it has an amazing scent & can be special ordered in a glass bottle.

The Carnauba Flake waxes have an interesting mix of products that come together for a great end result. Famous contains Silica, Titanium, a special form of carnauba called "CARNAUBAFLOCKENCREME™", & a micro-flake effect from the Brazilian gold.

The Cosmic coating is the best looking protection product I know, nothing I have used comes close to the symphony of warm & cold tones it gives to the surface. Cosmic can even be ordered to match a car`s specific color code

A guy I know in NC is switching from strictly Menzerna polishes to only Polishangel polishes.

All of the Polishangel products are hand-made to-order in Germany and then shipped via DHL 2-day Express.
    Wow thanks for the write up man. Will definitely order some to try out, such a professional looking product line, and I am sure there is a lot of testing and research to back it up.

Thank you all for your responses! Glad that I am a member of this amazing site filled with tones of information and people who care about helping others out! Thanks again guys appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

How much of the Cosmic coating and Invincible polish/primer I would need to use to coat a typical vehicle?

Also, does anyone have experience with Polish Angel`s "Rain" glass coating and Cristal glass polish/prep product? Would there be any problem using Cosmic paint coating on the windshield?

Thread Information