Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wax and nothing but the wax

Poor boys nattys blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    Fuzion and Supernatural are my two faves and are my regulars. Fuzion for the looks and supernatural for the longevity. I`d really like to give Adams Patriot a try. I`ve seen it in person and love the way it looks, but for $250 I would rather buy auto finesse desire.
    Get af illusion great bang for the buck

Post Thanks / Like

Some of my favorites:

• Blackfire Black Ice - seems to have great durability, more a sealant look, have only used it on black so far
    • Blackfire Midnight Sun - nice all around wax, super easy to apply, ok durability
    • Mothers Carnauaba Paste wax - nice looking, durable, good sheeter, need to apply thinly and evenly

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Mothers Carnauaba Paste wax - nice looking, durable, good sheeter, need to apply thinly and evenly
    I`ve applied it with a PC equipped with black finishing pad to spread it thinly. Easy to remove and yes it does produce a nice look.

Mother`s is still in the race, offering quality products at common sense pricing, and they are generous with quantity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holland_patrick View Post
    Poor boys nattys blue
    Application is easy but beading and sheeting aren`t good at all
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."

Post Thanks / Like

If I may:

BLACKFIRE BlackICE- Designed to be the ultimate/no-excuses protectant for black and dark-colored paints. Creates a wet, rich shine that (in my opinion) rivals the best in the world compared with superior longevity of looks and protections.

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun- Probably the best valued premium car wax, long lasting for a carnauba with rich, warm looks and good beading.

Pinnacle Souveran- If it HAS to be carnauba and it HAS to be on black, then look no further. Very deep shine.

P21S 100%- If you like a glassy look on reds, blues, and other saturated colors, 100% is the ideal choice. I LOVE this wax.

Pinnacle Signature Series II- The best value in premium car waxes, awesome if you like a carnauba glow on a light colored vehicle.

Dodojuice Supernatural- Can be a little streaky in high humidity but creates an extremely wet look on red and darker paints.

Poorboy`s Natty Blue- One of the deepest looking (and best smelling) waxes I have ever used. Really pushes the reflections into the paint. Can, in my experience, mute flakes slightly and durability isn`t the best. However if you putting a solid & dark colored paint car in a show, its hard to beat this wax for pure aesthetics. I won`t even get into what a bargain this wax is.

Collinite 915 Marquee De Elegance- This wax is streaky, smeary, and often requires a wipe down with water to get a crystal-clear finish. Why start with the negative? Because the rest is positive- Creates a dark/deep look similar to Poorboy`s with incredible water beading and durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    We could add post pics of your collection or favorite waxes. That always makes it more interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Part of my dodo collection

Post Thanks / Like

Glasur is pretty much hands down my favorite wax. its buttery smooth. Little goes ALONG way. i have waxed my car 10times with it and if i wouldnt have given away 1oz sample to someone the tub would probably look unused so far. it beads and sheets water like no other wax. Its dust and dirt repelling ability is the best i have used.

Zymol carbon is close behind. it is about as easy to use. it beads and sheets water closely but glasur has edge there but its dust repealling isnt as good as glasur but still better then waxes I have owend that are over hyped Like Fuzion/Souveran/midnight sun/BlackIce. I find midnight sun best between those 3 and Fuzion and black Ice to be a huge waste of money for its price tag. I would def always point others at different waxes if they are looking at Fuzion or blackice. hell Carbon is WAY better for 1/4 the price
    Current wax collection

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jvs1991 View Post
    Get af illusion great bang for the buck
    Thanks jvs, I`ll definitely have to give it a try! All of the AF waxes seem to intrigue me for some reason?
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this video today, it is pretty awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ByYw-q990]Chemical Guys vs. Zymol vs Wolfgang Fuzion - YouTube[/ame]
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks jvs, I`ll definitely have to give it a try! All of the AF waxes seem to intrigue me for some reason?
    I also have temptation. Not too bad wasnt overly impressed though. Illusion was definitely one of those waxes that you noticed a difference with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    Saw this video today, it is pretty awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ByYw-q990]Chemical Guys vs. Zymol vs Wolfgang Fuzion - YouTube[/ame]
    Wow, that`s pretty impressive. Only time I use Fuzion is if I am going to a car show. I don`t expect it to do much, just look good. Someone in the comments part said Fuzion takes up to 12 hours to cure. Is that true?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that`s pretty impressive. Only time I use Fuzion is if I am going to a car show. I don`t expect it to do much, just look good. Someone in the comments part said Fuzion takes up to 12 hours to cure. Is that true?
    I don`t think Fuzion "cures" since it is a wax. Please correct me if I`m wrong though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a thread by the same guy comparing Zymol Glasur Glaze, Celeste Dettaglio v2, Zymol Carbon, DodoJuice Blue Velvet Pro, and DodoJuice Purple Haze Pro: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-shootout.html. It has a video attached comparing the 5 and they are all pretty impressive. It`s crazy how dark Celeste is compared to the two Zymol waxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    I don`t think Fuzion "cures" since it is a wax. Please correct me if I`m wrong though.
    ???? If its on the Internet it has to be true..... Lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information