Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can we compare sealants?

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Well we certainly agree on the definative answer part. It is such a broad spectrum answer and being opinion based your probably going to have to just find out for yourself which is better or easier for you. It would sure be nice if it was easier to have clearer answers or side by sides. Sure would save money and frustrations. Looks like another visit to the dock box.
    I really doubt we will see a marked diff in performance. There are only so many ways you can combine chemicals,and if you are a name brand, I assume you`ve done the tests for gloss and durability vs competitors before product roll out. But many products act differently in application and behavior. It is those differences I think we can talk about.

The dock box test is a good example of that - 45 days in, they look exactly alike, so the diff is cost and application - winner: Duragloss....
    Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can we compare sealants?

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    I really doubt we will see a marked diff in performance. There are only so many ways you can combine chemicals,and if you are a name brand, I assume you`ve done the tests for gloss and durability vs competitors before product roll out. But many products act differently in application and behavior. It is those differences I think we can talk about.

The dock box test is a good example of that - 45 days in, they look exactly alike, so the diff is cost and application - winner: Duragloss....
    Very true Glen. I may get shot for this but they are pretty much like women. They all have their quirks Nobody is going to put something out without testing the competitors first. Duragloss is some good stuff and cheap to boot, take a look at my post today in the bonding agents thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information