Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

I live in Vancouver Canada. I just wondering if I can buy the Klasse AIO, SG and the 3M SMR here ? Is there any dealers in town ? Please give me some directions.. I`ve never try this product before but with all the recommendation from you guys in this forum, I would like to give it a try.

Many thanks in advance..

:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    There is another Canadian forum member here that got it from www.tacscar.com

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have problems getting it sent to you, send me a PM or an email and we can work something out for me to get it over to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, if your having trouble getting it in Canada, how the hell am I going to get it in Australia!!

Oh well , I`ll have to stick to the Gum Tree Wax.....

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Shane - Check your PM`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Send Tim at www.tacscar.com an email via his website. I`m pretty sure he delivers worldwide. I know for sure that he delivers to Canada as I have ordered from him myself.

But with all the issues people have been having with klasse, are you sure you want it? If I could do it over again, I would have gone with zaino instead. Zaino has a Canadian distributor located in Guelph Ontario. Buying from them means no expensive shipping fees, duty fees of any kind, or brokerage fees.

The URL is http://www.car-fanatic.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and SMR is available at any UAP/NAPA autoparts store. Some other members have told me that Canadian Tire also carries it, but they`ll have to order it from one of their catalogues(sp?).

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly what are some of the issues that people have been having with Klasse. I`ve been on this board for an awful long time now and it is still the most popular and talked about product here. I use it and absolutely love the results. And as far as durability is concerned, I can vouch that the Klasse gives me much better protection than Zaino. Laters

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Don2000g [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Exactly what are some of the issues that people have been having with Klasse. I`ve been on this board for an awful long time now and it is still the most popular and talked about product here. I use it and absolutely love the results. And as far as durability is concerned, I can vouch that the Klasse gives me much better protection than Zaino. Laters [/b]</blockquote>
    I`m having two issues with klasse. SOME other people are only having one. That being the hazing. Now Don, I respect you alot, and I know that you have not had the hazing problem. But I do have the hazing problem. And I`m not the only one. There has been more than one thread discussing this issue. I agree that klasse gives incredible protection. And I`m not saying that klasse is bad. BUT, the haze is annoying. We live in different parts of the world, our cars are subjected to different variables in terms of temperature, water, etc. I`ll give it a shot again next spring. Hopefully if I modify my application methods I will not have any problems. But based on what I`ve seen so far, I would have to reccomend that fellow Torontonians not purchase klasse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey BillNorth,

What`s the other issue you`re having with Klasse?

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill, I know you had the hazing problem. If I remember it hazed on the BMW and the Intrigue? Correct me if I`m wrong. I`m from T.O. also and I have no problem with the hazing. Maybe the tempertaure and humidity, application, or even the paint the different car companies use. Maybe Klasse hazes on German and domestic paint but not Japanese. Go ahead and try the Klasse if you live in T.O. Bill, I understand you are quite frustrated with Klasse at this moment. Wait till spring comes around and do a full detail from scratch and see if Klasse still hazes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious how you are judging durability..........

Post Thanks / Like
    DK, I`ve mentioned this before but some of this has to do with bird droppings. I`ve found that after only a month or so that the bird droppings are making a good impression in the paint with Zaino on it. Even after cleaning it I sometimes use a mild abrasive to remove the light imprint that its leaving on my car. I`ve had to do this about 3 times or so already. I never had this problem with Klasse. Even after not using Klasse in 2 months or so I never got the bird dropping mark that necessitated the use of a polish. And since I`ve used Klasse quite a bit longer than Zaino, I`ve had many more bird droppings on my car with Klasse on it. That`s just one way that I`ve been able to judge it. Don`t get me wrong. I like the Zaino. I`ll still stick with it for my silver car but I now worry a bit more about bird droppings. I`ll worry a bit more so come summer time and 107 degree heat.

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Sealant

What is your favorite Sealant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    What is your favorite Sealant?
    Blackfire :drool5:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information