Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jax Wax

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdt
    Did they have anything in common?

Not especially.

Post Thanks / Like
    ....he`s been on my ignore list since he started posting back in August. I couldn`t handle the arrogance and lack of useful insight to be honest

Post Thanks / Like

Jax Wax

Have anyone heard of or used these products? I was thinking about buying some and thought I would seek your professional or experiance opinions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NickZ28 View Post
    Have anyone heard of or used these products? I was thinking about buying some and thought I would seek your professional or experiance opinions.
    A guy doing some work at my house swears by the stuff. Then again, his cars doesn`t look so hot. He brought a bottle out and I did a small spot on his work van and the stuff appears to be a non-abrasive cleaner/wax. Goes on & off real easy, even in the sun. It leaves a slick shine but you won`t get any correction out of it due to lack of abrasives. The stuff reminded me of a product from The Wax Shop called Super Glaze. It had some sort of petroleum-based carrier that smelled like kerosene and coconuts... easy to use, cleaned a lot of crud, even tar but longevity was non-existent.

Would I buy it? No. That doesn`t mean it doesn`t have it`s uses. It`d probably be just the thing for an occasional cleanup on a work truck or van that gets used and abused but someone wanted to try and keep a quick easy shine on it. YMMV.

TL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information