Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I bought the klasse kit, but now that i am exposed to all these other sealants I`m getting jealous, lol. I mean Zaino with his Z5 (how well does that work at hiding swirls?) and soo many people having a good experience with BF. I feel like I made a mistake getting klasse, its 30 years old! Help me out!

Post Thanks / Like
    believe me...follow all the recomended application/removal advice you can find on here and youll be very happy....i never used K...i use Z...but i wonder about K too..so thats normal....BTW...Z5 is awesome for covering/filling crap thats in the Z layer...i havent had great experience with it hiding scratches in my actual paint though....but some others have ...so whether it fills them...hides them...whatever...if the probs you have are in the Zaino layer...a few layers of Z5 should do the trick....:up

thanks for making me feel better, dood!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m using Klasse, and I`m pretty happy with it. Sure, it doesn`t cure in 60 seconds flat. But it looks GREAT. I`m sticking with it over the winter, then I`ll try new stuff next year, just because I like trying new stuff on my car. Zaino first I think (I like slickness), then maybe a little BlackFire. I can also use those products on our other cars too while I use Klasse on my baby.

Try `em all! Start with Klasse, since you already have it! They are all great products.

Josiah

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only people getting jealous will be the ones who see your car after you Klasse it

it`ll be cool, we`ll help you :bounce
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Klasse. I used it so much this season that I nearly swore of wax. I wish I would have had it when I had my dark green Mustang because if it looks this good on white then it must be awesome on dark green. I`ve used it on blacks and reds and yellows and blues and basicly all the other colors as well. Everytime I use it I get the same response that it is amazing. I`m going to start using blackfire this next year but I will always have a bottle of Klasse on the shelf. It works on so many different things that I don`t ever want to be without it.

If you think your car looks good now with Klasse then wait till you get a good carnuba topper on it. You will fall in love with your car all over again.
    Keeping Texas clean one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use both Klasse and Zaino and I am of the opinion that you can`t go wrong with either. In fact, my ZFX just arrived in the mail minutes ago! Woo hoo!!

AlBoston, if you think people say a lot of good things about Zaino and BF, just do a quick search under Klasse and you`ll find a huge amount of threads with Klasse success stories.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Klasse will work well for you. If there is something about it that you don`t like, I am sure that someone here will buy your unused portion off of you so you can try something else. You should be fine though.....detail away and post pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Klasse AIO is a cleaner and a sealant. It can be used all over the house. It is really amazing at cleaning wood, protecting it, and leaving a just waxed shine. On chrome, it is out of this world. Use it in the bathroom in your sink, your toilet and toilet seat, your shower walls, the sides of your bathtub to prevent a grimey tub ring, your shower head, the tracks for the shower door if you have one. Your bathrooom will be clean and shine like it is brand new. Use it on metal lighting fixtures. Use it on your television screen(this really creates a shine that makes a noticeable difference in your picture and prevents dust build up). Use it on your refrigerator and stove to make clean up easier. This is really an amazing product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not think you made a mistake with Klasse from some of the pictures I have seen here on this forum. But yesterday I got the ultimate compliment that a black car owner can receive. This gentleman asked me... " how the `hell` do I avoid spider webbing (swirl marks) and have such a smooth deep black paint? Even new cars like yours come from the dealer with spider webbing." After I wiped that ear-to-ear smile off my face I said Zaino. He said "oh yeah Zymol that blue wax". I wrote it down for him and told him to look it up on the web. That comment made my day.:bounce.

Also when I told him that the car was 7 years old he stated that he was definitely looking into Zaino.

AlBoston , I love this Zaino stuff but I`m going to try Klasse on the Lexus in order to allow my detailing friend to continue using carnuba ( I just do not like ultra detailing 2 cars ) once a month.

No you didn`t make a mistake, you just took a slightly different path to achieve an excellently detailed car. Zaino/Klasse both roads seem to lead to success and gratification.

What about those Pats!!!! . I grew up in Boston and still follow Boston sports from a far

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by waxman [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Klasse AIO is a cleaner and a sealant. It can be used all over the house. It is really amazing at cleaning wood, protecting it, and leaving a just waxed shine. On chrome, it is out of this world. Use it in the bathroom in your sink, your toilet and toilet seat, your shower walls, the sides of your bathtub to prevent a grimey tub ring, your shower head, the tracks for the shower door if you have one. Your bathrooom will be clean and shine like it is brand new. Use it on metal lighting fixtures. Use it on your television screen(this really creates a shine that makes a noticeable difference in your picture and prevents dust build up). Use it on your refrigerator and stove to make clean up easier. This is really an amazing product. [/b]</blockquote>Waxman,
    you get my vote for Klasse spokesman of the year! Good show mate:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Best 20 bucks I spent in a while.

can i use klasse AIO on granite countertops and corian countertops?

Post Thanks / Like

How do you remove this type of dried on wax off of paint?

I recently waxed my car with Mother`s Carnauba Paste Wax. I know I should only wax one or even a half panel at a time and then buff it out but to save time I usually do half the hood or a whole door panel and then buff. Anyway, I applied wax to a small part of the roof but I forgot to buff it out (I thought I did). And the other day I looked at it in the sun and I noticed how the wax was still there but by now it had completely hardened. I tried to remove it with some instant detailer but it`s still there, I even used some of Griot`s paint prep to remove it but it`s still there. What do I do? To give you an idea of what it looks like, it looks hazy but it also looks like massive swirl marks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well since you did a wipe down with GG paint prep it should have come off. You could try IPA just for poos and giggles. If that doesnt work you may have to bust out a light polish to help remove it. And invest in an easier wax ut: Im just kidding you man, try the IPA and keep us posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information