Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    we all for the most part use Mf`s to QD...ok except for darb and he is a genius so i cant fight that....but being the resident knucklehead let me ask this.....i bought 2 MF mitts from CMA....but i also bought 2 huge chenille mitts...fell in love with the chenille mitts...so...what the heck am i gonna do with the MF mitts..???

well....why cant i use then to QD my car....im sitting here trying to say....well...you cant brian...because...they arent the same quality as Steve`s MF`s...or...thy dont have the endurance of a true MF towel...or...they are made to be used with lots of product...i mean soaked in water and all....orthe mitt wont give you the proper precise control you need to do a proper QD.....all these said.....even if all true....i think im gonna try it out....i would still stik to my 2 towel/mitt Qding...1 damp one to apply and then the other to buff out......pls tell me...why wont you people have an open mind and let me do what i want!!!!!!!!! :p

Post Thanks / Like
    But in my opinion, the mitt will saturate quickly with QD-er, and then it will be tough to do without streaking/applying excess product. QDing should be done with large towels turning frequently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Floni I think that the limiting factor is how many square inches of fabric there are in the MF mits. I think it`d probably be ok dokey for one panel or an errant bird bomb. However I think you need more square inches of MF cloth to do the whole car. If you`re rubbin` anything on the paint you don`t want it to be saturated with dust, now do you?

Notice I`m using my mad face, bad Floni stop spreading dangerous ideas dude! :p

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by DETAILKING [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>But in my opinion, the mitt will saturate quickly with QD-er, and then it will be tough to do without streaking/applying excess product. QDing should be done with large towels turning frequently. [/b]</blockquote>This would be the case if trying to use the mitt to both apply and buff out, but a separate, dry MF towel for the final buff should eliminate that problem.

Give it a shot, FLONI, but you might want to limit using the mitt to QDing after a wash. When I QD a dusty car (I use neatitems MF towels, btw), I can only do one or two panels before that section of the towel becomes soiled, and I flip to a clean section for the initial wipe . . . I can do this several times with a towel, and just grab another towel when I run out of clean bits. You won`t be able to do this with your MF mitt (only the two sides), which makes me think it should be a "clean-car QD" experiment.

Just a thought,
    Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    thats the exact time i want to use it...after a wash....this to me is when i get pissed sometimes...i just washed and dried my butt off...now i have to go over this whole car again...to QD it.....this is the time im most tired sometimes....not like a few days later when all im doing is Qding...thats no biggey...im not in a rush then...i want to inspect my car and all...but after you wash.dry...and you ve just seen every sqaure foot of it like 4-5 times(with drying and all)...the last thing i want is to see it again....:p i think with the 2 mitts....and 2 sides....after a wash should be fine......i am gonna try it...the worse thing...i mess up the 15 layer of Z...and i put some Z5 and im set.......... hopefully...

Short...that was one of my concerns....MR. Negativity..... you know i love ya dood....:up..whattaya tring to say...i got a dusty car...i only Qd to give me sumthin to do...not because of dust.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Apprenez s`il vous plaît Ã` parler anglais approprié et

l`utilisation de la ponctuation!!

RH

Post Thanks / Like
    concentrate on the overall meaning...no those silly little things called words and commas and all.....

ok...

Z6 is very concentrated...so i only use a little....the mitt is made for washing...to saok up lots of fluid....this is not what i want with the Z6....so again.DK has runied my day with his darn logic.....i dont know what i hate more...logic....commas and periods....or Bin laden....................RH..dont make me come over there....i said your car looked nice...now cut me some slack dood:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Do what I do. I use my MF mitts for my wheels and tires. The MF mitts, once they get dirty, are impossible to get completely white. So I just use them for very dirty jobs. Their durability makes them perfect tools for my wheels and tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    jams and all............thx Inter....you are truly a visionary...you gave my thread a chance....your a positive person.....you r a winner babay!!!!!.....do me a favor...check back with this thread every 1/2 hr or so...if u see that the others are giving me hell...just post sumthin nice...to cheer me up.... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Another option, before Intermezzo makes you get your nice MF mitts all gunked up is to try them for windows. You know the part of your window you can`t fit your hand into? Yeah, that one! I hate that spot too.

Use the MF mitt with some glass cleaner or water on it to reach your fingertips into the cracks at the base of your front and rear windows.

Post Thanks / Like
    and they sent me MF mitts instead so I called and they told me to keep the MF`s and they would send me the correct one`s.I now had the MF`s to wash with but did not like the way they slid off my hand or the way they felt on the paint.I did`nt want my wife to feel left out so I gave her one and she uses it for cleaning in the house.The one that I had left I keep in my car door for quick dusting inside and finger print removal aroud my door handles outside.I had thought about your idea but did not try it so let me know how it turns out.

Post Thanks / Like
    you are a true American....i salute you!!

puter...as usual...your always there for me brother....DK dropped me like a hot terd.....now its just you and me Bro ....we dont need the others....well...maybe guess...SRL...darb...prinz....steve...

carguy..Short..brad..bw..clean dean...bigboy....hey...thats right...i need you all...dont be jealous put...we got a special thing goin......... YOWSA!!

seriously....that sounds good about the spot interior QD...and that window thing that i too hate like mad!...thx guys....one less thought to cloud my tiny brain...

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by puterbum [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Another option, before Intermezzo makes you get your nice MF mitts all gunked up is to try them for windows. You know the part of your window you can`t fit your hand into? Yeah, that one! I hate that spot too.

Use the MF mitt with some glass cleaner or water on it to reach your fingertips into the cracks at the base of your front and rear windows. [/b]</blockquote>
    Didn`t I field a question on this some time ago?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey PrinzII,

Some time ago I was wondering if people had tried out the solutions manufactured by TOL or whether they found another solution that worked well. I`m not asking anything in this post, though.

puterbum

Post Thanks / Like
    the thingy that had a tiny replaceable Mf on the end...that fit into window cracks,,,, bbut now i can use the mitts...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information